Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I was finishing in the gym’s locker room and about to walk out when it surprised me walking around a corner...
    My new gym I started with a while back is never without trans folk in attendance. There's a large percentage, including one trainer. Oddly, the gym caters to folks who need follow-on care after medical rehab. That means the single biggest minority of members (after the young gym rats) are old people like me. And old people much older and more frail than me.

It's interesting to watch the trans instructor coaching an 80 year old who hasn't a clue.

Interesting but not off-putting, I should note. This gym is a rare one where the clientele is extremely diverse but also serious and literally everyone seems to get along just fine.

I partially credit the fact that no one ever deploys a camera in the place. :)

As for your locker room encounter, that hasn't happened to me and I don't think it will. My gym is a "local" gym and almost everyone lives right around it. (The owner has told me that I'm the most remote customer she has had, being several miles away.) That means that, except when there are power outages at home, I think there's only one guy besides me who actually showers at the gym. Nearly everyone just hops back in their car, or on their bike, or on their mobility scooter, or on their electric skateboard, etc. and heads on home to shower.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    My new gym I started with a while back is never without trans folk in attendance...
    Welcome back; hope all is well.

I’d hazard to guess that 99 times out of a hundred, it’s transparent to everyone involved. But as the old Socttish joke goes, “you shag just one sheep and mow they call you Angus the sheep shagger”, there’s always going to be the one outlier. Kind of like when somebody’s taking a call while on the office/gym toilet. You can be sure I’ll make a comment about it loud enough to be picked up and I’ll flush the next stall over if it’s free. There’s just some shit folks should do.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    We have one (or more) of those at my employer. I was finishing in the gym’s locker room and about to walk out when it surprised me walking around a corner in a towel and a manbra.

After getting over the wtf/shock moment and realizing the locker room is a non-attribution environment, I gave it the ole once over and said “That’s a pretty nice dick for a chick,” and walked right on out knowing there’s not a damn thing it could do with no witnesses and no cameras/video.

More importantly though - how were the tiddies? :laughing:

Top Bottom