Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    [url]http://www.kiiitv.com/news/local/59797957.html[/URL]

KIIITV News

Story Created: Sep 18, 2009 at 6:29 PM CDT
    Story Updated: Sep 18, 2009 at 6:29 PM CDT

The Naval Base Corpus Christi is starting a new program come October 1st, that will allow civilians the chance to enjoy certain recreational facilities. Thanks to the Morale, Welfare and Recreation program, civilians will be able to pay a 20 dollar annual fee and get a visitors pass to go on base. Upon passing a government background check, you'll obtain a pass and car decal to get you through the gate. Then you'll be able to access the Bay Club....use the marina along with it's rental R.V.s and boats to park and ride. If you're a golfer, for a small green fee you can use the Gulf Winds golf course. If you're still looking for more excitement, a new paintball course is under construction. There is one stipulation to the visitors pass, in the event of a Hurricane or a bomb threat on the base, your visitors priveleges will be suspended. You can begin downloading the application online by visiting the Naval Base Website [url]www.nascc.gov[/URL].
    ARJ Defense ad

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I use to play golf at NAS CC when my dad was stationed there. I think I might sign up and try it for year, it's only $20

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Ehhh, like the base needs more traffic. I'm not sure their angle but interesting. I'll have to think this out before liking or not :P

Top Bottom