• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    And since the "leadership" of this country doesnt want to do anything to help us, it then becomes our jobs as citizens of this great nation and of the US to defender ourselves and our neighbors. We can just keep letting these bastards do what ever they want to do. I say its time to line the border shoulder to shoulder with Armed Americans and show them why the Japanese were afraid to attack us at home.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Mexico Attorney General Arturo Chávez ruled out narco-terrorism during a news conference this morning in Mexico City. His office is investigating the explosion.
    There were no indications of drug cartels engaging in terrorism, he said. Chávez did not confirm the explosive device used or whether it was a car bomb that detonated in the downtown district.

I suppose the written warning spray painted on the wall wasn't clear enough, huh??????????

On The Border

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Living where I do, this stuff scares the bejesus out of me. So far, knock on wood, things are relatively quiet here on my stretch of the border.

Things have gotten so bad that the news outlets are afraid to report a lot of the things going on down there. Here's a good resource for info from people close to the action.

Borderland Beat

WARNING: There are GRAPHIC PHOTOS in some of the articles! You have been warned.

DoubleOBar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Lower Rio Grande Valley
    The Narco violence has escalated in Tamaulipas state down on the South end of the river with scores killed in the past two weeks. I don't know where it will all end, but it is plain that the Narcos have the upper hand. I live in Brownsville. At least you guys in El Paso have Ft. Bliss as a backup. We just have the local police and SO, many of which are on the Narco payroll. In the meantime I keep a good Garand rifle ready to go with 25 loaded clips.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Well, it it spills over very bad it may kead to another San Jacinto Battle.....problem is, how to tell the difference between American Citizens and Bad Mexicans ?

Top Bottom