• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    After settling in, I can’t decide what my first gun from a Texas ffl should be. So I decided to make a fun game. Rules are between 300 and 1000 dollars. Pistol, rifle, or shotgun. Auto loader or revolver and any action type for long gun is ok. Once the thread reaches 30 post I will randomly select a post and this will be my first Texas buy.

This could be fun or completely suck.

servis

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2016
    Denton County
    Ruger Vaquero .45LC and leather.
    upload_2019-2-8_20-22-54.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-8_20-22-54.png
      upload_2019-2-8_20-22-54.png
      5.9 KB · Views: 997

480 Ruger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2012
    Mich
    After settling in, I can’t decide what my first gun from a Texas ffl should be. So I decided to make a fun game. Rules are between 300 and 1000 dollars. Pistol, rifle, or shotgun. Auto loader or revolver and any action type for long gun is ok. Once the thread reaches 30 post I will randomly select a post and this will be my first Texas buy.

You're in Texas now. Go big or go home.
    BFR in 444 Marlin
    8965.jpg

Attachments

• 8965.jpg
      8965.jpg
      22.1 KB · Views: 626

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth

Well do you have any idea what would be the hypothetical intended purpose of the new acquistion? Do you intend it for shooting bad guys or to harm God's innocent little cute animals? Thanks.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Do you intend it for shooting bad guys or to harm God's innocent little cute animals? Thanks.
    My guns don’t discriminate.

Edit: I came to Texas with a lot of guns already. Just looking not sure what to add to the collection next. I’m getting into a stage of collecting. Though I shoot them all.

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Well I've had a pistol fetish since I was a kid..so I love my Sig P-226 in Forty. Its small enough to hide and big enough to make a difference if a bad old deal comes up. Have you got one of them in the collection? This place seems to have them priced right. Yikes..just re-read the Ad and think they say double action only. Thats goofy.
    http://summitgunbroker.com/sig-p226.html

Top Bottom