My account at M4carbine is still awaiting moderation!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    The staff at M4C is not your typical desk jockey type sitting at a computer all day long. You just have to be patient. It'll be worth the wait, as it is the preeminent source for AR15 information, plus a whole lot more. You just need to "fit the mold" though, so to speak, or you won't last long. LOL

Angered_Kabar

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Kansas City :(
    Yeah don't just go around posting whatever you want and don't make stuff up. Also they don't let you post in GD until you have a few posts under your belt, and if you try to spam to get that post count up you'll be certainly banned.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I quit posting on both bafr and m4c years ago. There is only so much You can read, and talk about, concerning the platform. I have gotten over brd a while ago, but still very much enjoy the platform. I was one of the first people to get the 5.45x39 s&w upper, and contributed alot to the "taking the 5.45x39 plunge" thread. I enjoy this forum more, because it is for firearms in general, not just the ar15.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Not a fan of m4c. There's some good info there but can't stand the elitist attitudes a lot of the guys over there have. TGT FTW!!!

Top Bottom