• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Billy_Madison

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Houston
    Very nice! I've saved it to my archives of Muzzle Flashes.

flashguy

Wow, I love that ring it makes. Badass!

Thanks guys it's painful to shoot full loads in this gun but for some reason these Remington 180 grain soft points are serious flashers lol

On the video if you click pause and push the numbers 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 then 5 then 6 then 7 you can see the video by frames and the flash is even bigger then

Billy_Madison

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Houston
    I have a friend a 3in barreled .44 mag Lew Horton S&W revolver. Fun to shoot. The 454 Casull though is a great flame thrower as well.

I haven't had the chance to fire a 454 Casull pistol yet.. 44 Magnum is wild enough I can only imagine the bigger boys with a short barrell.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Dayum...

nobqyv.jpg

flashguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2008
    Dallas, Texas
    If you think that 3" .44 Mag is painful, you don't want to shoot a 454 Casull--that's about the most painful gun I've ever shot. (And I have an oversized 1911 in .50AE and a BFR in .45-70!). I also have a 4" S&W .500 Magnum, but I've not shot it yet. (Want to wait until I've set up a photography session.)

For any of you who really like muzzle flashes, check this out: Collection: My Muzzle Flashes.

flashguy

Billy_Madison

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Houston
    If you think that 3" .44 Mag is painful, you don't want to shoot a 454 Casull--that's about the most painful gun I've ever shot. (And I have an oversized 1911 in .50AE and a BFR in .45-70!). I also have a 4" S&W .500 Magnum, but I've not shot it yet. (Want to wait until I've set up a photography session.)

For any of you who really like muzzle flashes, check this out: Collection: My Muzzle Flashes.

flashguy

The reason for the pain is it is a scandium ally revolver its a super super light gun

I have shot all steel 4 and 6in barrell 44 Magnums they are nothing compared to these little tazmanian devil

Top Bottom