Murder Stats Compared To Gun Controls- You'll Smile!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Hi guys,

I found this article on Liberal Yahoo! You'll love the comparisons that link strong gun control areas and high murder rates!

Give yourself a treat and feast your eyes on this one. It states exactly what we've been saying all along:

Strong gun controls make our people LESS safe!

Here's a taste referring to Washington DC:
    The gun ban had an unintended effect: It emboldened criminals because they knew that law-abiding District residents were unarmed and powerless to defend themselves. Violent crime increased after the law was enacted, with homicides rising to 369 in 1988, from 188 in 1976 when the ban started. By 1993, annual homicides had reached 454.

The Firearms Statistics That Gun Control Advocates Don’t Want to See | TheBlaze.com

Enjoy!

Flash
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    Saw that a little while ago. The biggest shocker to me was that it was on Yahoo! Never thought in a million years I'd see it there. That's almost like seeing it on the Communist News Network.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    It must have been painful for them to post this information on Yahoo! I got totally fed up with their Liberal anti gun slant so I began to post rebuttals. At first, they censored me then blocked my posts but I kept changing my user name. Eventually, they quit jacking with me and I have close to 800 posts now. Every post is pro-gun, anti Liberal, fact filled rebuttals to their propaganda.

Flash

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I wondered how long it would take to hide this data. It was removed from Yahoo and how it's hard to access from the link. I copy and pasted it into "Word" because I didn't want to lose it. I would post the text here but it's probably copyrighted.

Flash

Top Bottom