Capitol Armory ad

Mossberg Maverich 88 12 gauge, never fired. (Austin, TX)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lharrell79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Austin
    Up for sale is a Mossberg Maverick 88 12 gauge with a 28" barrel. Never fired. Not much else to say about it. Still has the factory gun oil on it. I do not have the box. Just the gun and lock. I got this gun brand new, and it's sat in a case under the bed. I'm just trying to clear out a few guns to make room for some new ones.

I'm located in West Austin, and will only sell face to face, and cash only. Must be 18 or older, legal to own a gun, drivers license, and bill of sale. If you have any questions, or would like to look at it, just PM me, or post up in this thread. Thanks. Asking $175.00

[IMG=http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8642/dscn2011mo.jpg][/IMG]
    ARJ Defense ad

TXC1500

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2012
    Houston
    Up for sale is a Mossberg Maverick 88 12 gauge with a 28" barrel. Never fired. Not much else to say about it. Still has the factory gun oil on it. I do not have the box. Just the gun and lock. I got this gun brand new, and it's sat in a case under the bed. I'm just trying to clear out a few guns to make room for some new ones.

I'm located in West Austin, and will only sell face to face, and cash only. Must be 21 or older, legal to own a gun, drivers license, and bill of sale. If you have any questions, or would like to look at it, just PM me, or post up in this thread. Thanks. Asking $175.00

[IMG=http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8642/dscn2011mo.jpg][/IMG]

Is there a reason why you must be 21 or older to buy this?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ltlavender
    Top Bottom