Guns International

More proof that it is the LEFT that is obsessed with race in this country.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    They can't separate race and culture.

Different cultures don't always live in the same areas. People like to live in areas where they are surrounded by their culture and like minded people.

It has nothing to do with keeping anyone down or keeping anyone out, however I'm sure there are neighborhoods where I would be made to feel unwelcome based on my skin color.

Some cultures, not races, tend to lead in to a life of poverty. A culture that rewards failure and lack of responsibility is doomed to poverty and crime.

A culture that rewards hard work and personal responsibility is going to thrive.

It's not about mixing different races on an area, it's about moving those who are ingrained with a culture of "gimme" in to an area where they can reap the rewards of those who chose a culture of personal responsibility.

It's also a backdoor path to rigging the voting demographics. O is getting bitch slapped with his fight against redistributing and has to have a plan "B". If he can't control where the districts are he will try to move people in to red districts in an effort to turn them blue.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's also a backdoor path to rigging the voting demographics. O is getting bitch slapped with his fight against redistributing and has to have a plan "B". If he can't control where the districts are he will try to move people in to red districts in an effort to turn them blue.

Excellent point.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    The purpose of this is redistribution of the population by the Feds. This has been going on for some years now thru a federal program that targets all white neighborhoods and moves in or builds new homes for minorities. Its costly in fact the costs are staggering and not a lot happened until Obama won his second term. They move minorities families at no cost to them into homes, give them the mortgage, retrain them to find a new job if need be, pick up the costs of utilities and just about everything else in a integration plan. The family ONLY has to pay in mortgage or rent what they feds deem they can afford, which is often almost nothing. They get a home based upon their family unit. The basis is: 'from each according to their ability, to each according to their need' (yes right off the pages of Marx)

The original program was begun under Carter and has grown by fits and spurts over the years. Initially it focused on apt and home rentals, now its includes ownership.

For those of you who are wondering if this is perhaps shades of UN Agenda 21, the answer is YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it real! YES and its alive and very well in Austin, Texas as I type...

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    You talking section 8 housing?
    I am not sure what they are calling it now. Its origins go back as far as the late 60's. Too long since I looked into it to remember the name of the program. But I did a college paper on it and toured a neighborhood that had homes in it that fell under the program. It like most things from the feds died a hard death from a complete failure.

Carter kick started it again and IIRC opened it to rentals as the ownership things was epic fail. This bubbled up in B Dallas when the feds started renting homes in a rather large all white neighborhood. IIRC it was between Preston Rd, S of Beltline area. It was high dollar homes as you can imagine and covered in local news. Again it fell by the wayside due to failure and costs.

I came across it again in the mid 90's when my girlfriend transferred from FL to N Dallas (Richardson IIRC) along with another girl in her office. She wanted a apt close to where her office was. I found a large complex, just off 75/N Central Expway and she and the other girl both rented like apts, in fact within a few doors of each other. They both worked at the same place, were friends, both had one preschool kid. My girlfriend was paying about $800 per mo plus electric, the other girl was paying $350 per mo, receiving a utility subsidy and getting her daycare and daycare transportation costs covered thru a federal program. Both of them made the same amount of money.

Now its raising its head again and is popping up in cities across the US faster than one can imagine. There are (last time I saw the list about 1 yr ago) about 155 cities in the US that have signed onto Agenda 21. Austin, San Antonio, Richardson and a lot more in Texas. This is a housing requirement to comply with A-21.

It goes under and has gone under an assortment of names and name changes, but the program remains the same. I have a stack of research material on my desk I am going thru now to make a presentation on A-21 in Texas.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    This happened to a friend of mine a few years ago. A few houses on his bloc were foreclosed and went section 8 (I know this because he was going to buy one of the houses and use it as a rent house/stabbin cabin and they said the houses were only available to people under a certain income bracket). All the houses filled up and some bad stuff started happening, first few months cars started getting broke into and roving gangs of teenagers were causing trouble and threatening people. By the year mark houses were getting broke into, my buddies house was broke into while he was at work and his wife and kids were home alone. This was right after hurricane katrina.

Top Bottom