• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Clearly the female is in trouble but I'm of the opinion that the other two should be too. If they saw a civilian do what the female officer did that civilian would be arrested.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    There's no need for the other side of the story. Chase over, she walked up to handcuffed suspect and punched him. Other officer pushed her away as soon as it happened. Department is doing their job, she'll be out of hers.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    There's no need for the other side of the story. Chase over, she walked up to handcuffed suspect and punched him. Other officer pushed her away as soon as it happened. Department is doing their job, she'll be out of hers.

She needs to go up on assault charges, too. It's what would happen to any of the rest of us...

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    If you punched someone in the face and didn't cause bodily injury, it would be assault by contact.....a ticket. In this case, her penalties are more severe, so they have a different process. I too am curious on the outcome.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    If you punched someone in the face and didn't cause bodily injury, it would be assault by contact.....a ticket. In this case, her penalties are more severe, so they have a different process. I too am curious on the outcome.

That officer should lose their job, there's no excuse for punching that guy. The other two officers seemed to separate them as soon as it happened.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Like every one of these, give me all that facts or I am siding with the LEO. Maybe the punk tried to run her over or shoot her in which case she showed remarkable composure IMO.

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    Like every one of these, give me all that facts or I am siding with the LEO. Maybe the punk tried to run her over or shoot her in which case she showed remarkable composure IMO.

Sorry Rum Runner, got to disagee with you--the situation was over no matter what it was, the suspect had been aprehended and handcuffed. No need for the punch (slap-whatever it was.)

poolingmyignorance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2011
    houston
    Actually she should be brought up on official opression an assult. There simply is no other side to this story. She was pissed cause he made her fat ass run. Just another bully hiding behind a badge. She forgot that shield isn't big enough to always big enough to cover your ass.

1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Actually she should be brought up on official opression an assult. There simply is no other side to this story. She was pissed cause he made her fat ass run. Just another bully hiding behind a badge. She forgot that shield isn't big enough to always big enough to cover your ass.
    Those are my thoughts too. I would like to know if the other two officers followed protocol. Amazing what people do when they think nobody is watching. Makes you wonder what she's done that nobody knows about.

Mikey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    San Antonio

The facts are simple.

1. She's a police officer, and is expected to conduct her duties in a professional manner.
    2. The suspect had been apprehended and handcuffed, and was complying with the other two officers.
    3. She walked up to the handcuffed, cooperating suspect and punched him in the face.

Her behaviour constitutes assault, plain and simple. Because she is a uniformed police officer and the individual she assaulted was handcuffed and did not present any threat to her at the time of the assault, her actions are simply unconscionable. She needs to be stripped of her badge, arrested, charged, and serve a jail sentence mixed in with the general population.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LAKRAMER1211
    Top Bottom