• ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    l5FFZ8o.jpg

Hilarious, but there is a reason why USAF aircrew call paratroopers "self-loading cargo"...

The airlift community is abound with stories of "sudden turbulence" or the the rear heater getting stuck on full when the "passengers" are irritating.

The way the sardines are packed in, you only have to get one to start puking, and then it's a chain reaction! ;) ;) ;)

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Been there.

Reminds me of when the NBC alert was sounded on Anaconda. Me and another guy confirmed to each other that we were hearing the same alert. Decided it was probably some kind of fuckery and went about our business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigTexasOne

Support gun control! Hit what you aim at!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Springtown
    No photo, just my favorite military pilot joke;

A pilot calls the tower and says "air traffic control, this is Capt. Jones, I need to know what time it is"

The ATC responds, " Capt. Jones, I need to know what branch of the service you are in"

The Capt. responds " Why the hell do you need to know that, just tell me the time!"

ATC; "Sir I can't tell you the time unless I know your branch of the service"

The Capt. Yells into the mike' " Goddamn it man, what are you a, a fucking corporal or what, I'm a fucking Captain and I order you to tell what time it is, and right now! or I'll come down there and have you court martialed, Do you understand me?"

ATC, "YES Sir", "if you are in the Air Force sir, the time is 2:40pm, If you are in the Navy, Sir, the time, Sir is 14:40 sir, and if you are in the Army, Mickey's big hand is on the 8 and his little hand is almost to the 5........"

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

A pilot calls the tower and says "air traffic control, this is Capt. Jones, I need to know what time it is"

The ATC responds, " Capt. Jones, I need to know what branch of the service you are in"

The Capt. responds " Why the hell do you need to know that, just tell me the time!"

The Capt. Yells into the mike' " Goddamn it man, what are you a, a fucking corporal or what, I'm a fucking Captain and I order you to tell what time it is, and right now! or I'll come down there and have you court martialed, Do you understand me?"

ATC, "YES Sir", "if you are in the Air Force sir, the time is 2:40pm, If you are in the Navy, Sir, the time, Sir is 14:40 sir, and if you are in the Army, Mickey's big hand is on the 8 and his little hand is almost to the 5........"

Lol, that ATC guy must be a marine. Can’t even read his Mickey Mouse watch correctly. It’s 16:40. :laughing:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oohrah

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Heart O' Texas

you forgot to add "and if you're a Marine ... it's Tuesday"

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    SOS was a "hot" meal. MRE's were worse than SOS. I hear they have candy and stuff in them now. We used to eat the powdered drink flavoring stuff dry as our desert.
    Oh, to have a cold can of ham and mothers.

oohrah

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Heart O' Texas
    Gotta love the C-130
    My AC-130 story: Was flying a Red Flag Exercise night ops with AC-130s. They had 50cal MGs with magnesium impregnated rounds, IR TV guided. They would fire on a target which caused the rounds to "sparkle". We would roll in hot on the bloom, and passing thru the 130 altitude, would call "bullseye" so they would stop shooting (to avoid hitting us). Then everything went pitch black until we reached release altitude, and pickled our bombs. Spooky. The cool thing was they had video recorders and during the debrief, we could see the target, the sparkling, and our own bomb hits.

tool4daman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2014
    North DFW
    Kid sees a marine walk out of a bar. Kid says to the marine "Wow- are you real marine?" The marine says "I sure am, you wanna wear my hat?" Kid excitedly says "Sure!" An hour later, an army pilot walks outta the same bar. Kid goes "Wow! Are you a real army pilot?" Army pilot goes "Yeah- you wanna blow me?" The kid quickly responds " Oh no, I'm not a real marine. I'm just wearing this hat."

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom