• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My actions are not of one to mistrust all military if you read my post. Do I have a trust issue with Muslims? Absolutely.

Exactly, we are not talking about a bunch of guys hiding in Pakistan or a village full of unknowns. You are judging ALL Muslims in the military by the actions of 1.

Reword it all you want, it's no different than judging gun owners by the actions of 1 dumbass.

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    So inspect the rucks and make sure they are never sat down and exchanged with any along the route.

The route is about 25 miles long and winds west to east along Boston's surface streets. There are 20,000 registered competitors and many runners that don't register. If standing That's one runner spaced every six feet along the route. In addition there are about 500,000 live spectators. People are constantly stopping and starting, receiving care and going to lunch. This is not a 100 yard dash in an enclosed stadium. It's a security nightmare.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The route is about 25 miles long and winds west to east along Boston's surface streets. There are 20,000 registered competitors and many runners that don't register. If standing That's one runner spaced every six feet along the route. In addition there are about 500,000 live spectators. People are constantly stopping and starting, receiving care and going to lunch. This is not a 100 yard dash in an enclosed stadium. It's a security nightmare.

500,000 spectators? Thats a security risk. They should be removed next.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    So inspect the rucks and make sure they are never sat down and exchanged with any along the route.

That wouldn't work,i t would be too easy to sneak in a pack full of explosives.

This is a better policy and the military people are just going to have to quick whining about it and either adhere or go hike somewhere else. There should be no sense of entitlement in this situation, and they should have to follow the same rules as everyone else.

Even a dumb ass grunt should be able to comprehend that!

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Exactly, we are not talking about a bunch of guys hiding in Pakistan or a village full of unknowns. You are judging ALL Muslims in the military by the actions of 1.

Reword it all you want, it's no different than judging gun owners by the actions of 1 dumbass.

This was my point. Using the other side's argument against ourselves regardless of the reason, means they are indoctrinating US.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    This was my point. Using the other side's argument against ourselves regardless of the reason, means they are indoctrinating US.

I agree, but seemed like it would have to be spelled out for someone.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If safety is the main intent, there are at least a hundred things they could do that would keep them safer. Just like gun control. But instead they have a knee jerk response to appease and feel safe. Not what would really help.

Oh yeah, they also told any terrorist listening, that they are winnig....

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It's a huge event, they can't keep something bad from happening if someone wants something bad to happen. Accept that and go anyways, or stay home.

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    What I am saying is you should be suspect of any military member that is a Muslim. Are they all bad? I don't honestly know the answer to that. What I can say is that I would never personally turn my back to one that had a weapon in his/her possesion and I would never trust one no matter how trust worthy the seemed.

I can't even begin to tell you how much of the wrong answer that kind of philosophy is in a military unit...

Last edited:

mantawolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Lowry Crossing
    F that mentality and the people who support it. One dumbass committed the terrible acts in aurora so no one should have guns. One group crashed planes so one should fly. Gangbangers shoot each other so cops should be able to stop and frisk cause they feel like it. We should put cameras on every corner and let police issue tickets after watching videos, not even cops, some third party paid to do it.

Let's just let the bad guys win, **** it, really? Letting criminals determine everything everything we are allowed to do out of fear is stupid as hell. That's how politicians want things, it shouldn't be how we want things.

Top Bottom