• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • granpas gotagun

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2022
    Texas
    I've pondered the last few weeks as to whether or not Im a collector or a shooter and Ive decided to sell this pristine Coonan .357 mag/.38spl. Im not going to go into all the background on Coonan and this amazing 357 magnum pistol that he designed and manufactured. If you aren't familiar, there are several good histories on line. If you are lucky enough to have seen, handled and/or possibly shot one you will recognize the pistol from the pictures.

This Coonan is pristine in the case and I cant tell if it has been fired beyond the 2 factory test rounds that were placed in the case when shipped. It looks like it still has factory oil/grease on it. The red grip band that was on the pistol when shipped is in the case under the pistol grip. Along with the 2 magazines, the original accessories like the oil, earplugs and container with key chain and pin tool, the 38 special conversion spring and manual are in the case as well. It is simply an amazing pistol.

I will sell for $3300 and am willing to travel 3hrs from Midland Odessa to meet face to face or will cover shipping from my FFL to yours.
    Coonan 357_24.jpg
    Coonan 357_2_24.jpg
    Coonan 357_3_24.jpg
    Coonan 357_4_24.jpg

granpas gotagun

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2022
    Texas
    If I was 40 years younger, I would have El Paso Saddlery make me a Chamois shoulder rig, spend 300$ for another mag and use it for my EDC.

Top Bottom