Texas SOT

mid october meet in east texas axxe's fall blow-out!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    IMG_0425.jpeg

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    the prognosis looks pretty good!
    Last week I was able to visit with my brother-in law in memphis. He had just completed radiation and chemo treatments and seemed to be recovering well. Hopefully he'll be able to visit us in Texas soon. When my wife had cancer the six months of chemo alone was difficult but she has been in remission since 1999.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Last week I was able to visit with my brother-in law in memphis. He had just completed radiation and chemo treatments and seemed to be recovering well. Hopefully he'll be able to visit us in Texas soon. When my wife had cancer the six months of chemo alone was difficult but she has been in remission since 1999.
    well that's good news!

Doons

FJB
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    Fort Worth
    You get yourself squared away, I can wait for some of your Texas Chili… absence makes the heart grow fonder or some shit like that. Get your self feeling better, that’s the thing right now. Best wishes to you as you deal with treatment…. I look forward to visiting you again in the fall.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    not going to be able to do a spring meet this year my immunotherapy and radiation treatments are going to be time cosuming and take up most of my energy for the next eight months or so!
    Understandable my friend. Prayers for you and your wonderful wife. There is nothing more important than taking care of yourself and spending time with the people you love. Not even shooting - although that's probably blasphemy around here, lol. Hang in there brother, time will fly by. :)

Last edited:

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    I’m new here, but always looking to meet new people. What’s the occasion for the event?
    My bad. I just realized I was reading/responding to a post from 2023. God bless Axxe and I hope you feel better. I don’t know you yet but regardless I’ll keep you in my prayers brother.

Top Bottom