Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So I was watchin the news earlier and these Crotch rocket morons that want to shut down 75 for their little stunt show need to be slapped. It's possible I mis understood and if so I will retract all my statements but this is what I understand.

They want to do this memorial day ride and shut down the highway in remembrance of fallen STUNT RIDERS! Not only do they want to shut it down, but they want to do this without any type of cooperation from from the city, they just jack up traffic not for soldiers, but for someone who killed there self doing something stupid(like blocking traffic on a busy highway). What a bunch of BS and a sad reminder of what people are forgetting these days.

I actually hope someone can correct me and say that this is somehow related to soldiers who gave their lives.
    Capitol Armory ad

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    I'm all for sharing the road as I used to ride often. But it pisses me off when they think they own the road. Two or four wheels, neither owns the roadway

Sent via iPhone using Tapatalk v2.Immabadass.1

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    That happens frequently....I think some clubs in Houston and Dallas even were stupid enough to post vids on YouTube. Police are pursuing those they can identify on camera and plates.....those riders are idiots.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    These knuckleheads did it last year and DPD could not get to them because of how bad traffic was jacked up. I hope DPD intelligence is on it this year and knows the plans already.

I would not mind Deadly Force used against these assholes, either. I KNOW the law does not allow it, but one can imagine.....................

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    a6934813-da7a-57ce.jpg

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I guess I will cancel riding this year wince you guys are being so mean........

Riding isn't a problem it's stupid ass kids shutting down a highway for no reason other than to be a public nuisance. I can guarantee I will know at least 4 people who will be involved in this and they are R-E-T-A-R-D-S!!!!!!

Mr. Bojangles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Humble
    :facepalm Please don't assume that these squids respresent the sport bike community. Many responsible bikers look down on this crap as hard as the rest do.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I didn't assume that I understand this is a small group of asswipes who think of this memorial as a reason to be stupid and celebrate the stupidity of their fellow morons. According to the interview with DPD, they have something planned, didn't say what. But that usually makes a plan work better.

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    One drizzly night I was driving from College Station to Houston and had the pleasure of one of one of these brain donors demonstrate his prowess for me.

Coming from behind me at 20-30 mph above my speed, he slowed down and pulled up next to me. He preceded to ride a wheelie foe the next quarter mile.

After getting over the initial CRAP reaction, all I wanted to do was jerk my steering wheel in his direction thus causing him to panic and wreck. I figure I would be doing society a favor, as he is bound to eventually get himself selected against (in the Darwinian view of things) and this way he only hurts himself.

Alas, I'm no fun, and just slowed down and let him pass. Looking back, I probably should have called the cops.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom