• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Word has it you would hit anything that walks after 6 beers - LOL!!

WHO TOLD YO--oooohhh heh, heh... I get humor. Yes.

Heh.

56444-28227.gif

Go away! Batin'!

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    I'd walk through broken glass on my tongue, swim piranha infested waters covered in blood, just to get a whiff of the tires of the trash truck that cart away her ..........receipts.

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    Hey, I'm just going to say that there is at least one very hot movie actress that has Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. Basically, her body doesn't react to Testosterone (a mutation in the receptor IIRC). These patients develope phenotypically as women, but they have testicles. These are usually removed because of the risk of testicular cancer is very high. I'm have not desire to watch the video, but it is not outside the realm of possibility. . . . .
    WOW man you said mouth full there.

vietboy1st

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Boston,Mass
    i don't know but she could be a man. In Thailand they have a lot of men transfered themself in female and they only paid 4 000 US dollars to do the operation. And i bet you they look like American super models, It is hard to tell unless you pay attention at the adam apple but some of them don't even have it. 0_o"

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    I'd love to look and find out for sure. So, what kind of operation did the OP have? They must of put it in upside down. LOL

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    This guy sounds like my father-in-law. I helped him pick out his first handgun (since immigrating to the US) a couple months ago and now he's the total definition of a gun-nut. Buys every (worthless) accessory known to man, shoots twice a week, cleans his gun every other day just so he can take it out and look at it and reflect back on blowing away targets at the range... Best bonding experience I could have ever had with the guy, only now he calls me to talk about the stupidest s**t all the time.

If this guy was from Texas I would swear that it was the F-I-L...

Top Bottom