• ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Since I can no longer just buy tan, beige, or brown socks; I now get the big multi-color packs from SAM’S Club, & donate the new black socks to the kid who is a Cop & must wear them when in uniform, or when in a suit for Court.

Only problem is that both of his 2 main jobs require plain casual clothes.

<>

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    The Big Town
    Welcome! I left Mass in 1980 after the blizzard of 78 for Texas and never looked back! Lived first in and around San Antonio working mostly for the Air Force. Then to the Austin area and now Georgetown. Vote right and keep our freedoms!
    HUH, I was there for that darn blizzard in '78 Stuck n a hotel for several days.

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Civilian Defense
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    <>

Since I can no longer just buy tan, beige, or brown socks; I now get the big multi-color packs from SAM’S Club, & donate the new black socks to the kid who is a Cop & must wear them when in uniform, or when in a suit for Court.

Only problem is that both of his 2 main jobs require plain casual clothes.

<>

So you wear Cotton socks which are horrible and explains your hate of black socks.....

Rambouillet wool socks in black as they are most comfortable and don't stain like white Sox, also a crappy Chitcago baseball team.

Rookie. :)

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    So you wear Cotton socks which are horrible and explains your hate of black socks.....

Rambouillet wool socks in black as they are most comfortable and don't stain like white Sox, also a crappy Chitcago baseball team.

Rookie. :)

<>

Actually, I have only 2 pair of cotton socks. I only wear white socks with white shoes (very rare) or with boots.

As most of my shoes are tan, gray, or brown, I try to find complementary sock colors.

And, I qualify as a “Fudd”.

I don’t follow team sports except Longhorn or LSU Football; so no clue as to their socks.

Now, please remind me of our original topic ?

leVieux

<>

Txdweeb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2022
    Temple, Tx
    Welcome just down the road in temple.
    Republic gun range is a fantastic indoor facility but expensive.
    There’s a gun club in China Springs I’ve never been there and a gun club in temple.

If you’re up for a drive the 2 I frequent is
    Hicksville they’ve got 100,50, and 25yd paper rifle range and steel targets with a paper range for pistol. 20$ all day or 15 for mil/leo/vets and don’t have to pick up your brass.

Long distance I goto One in the chamber nice range way out in the country the steel targets from 150-600 yards nice shades bench shooting. They’ve got a pistol steel range I’ve never tried it.
    Both just outside of gatesville about 40min west of Waco.

oohrah

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Heart O' Texas
    Central Texas Rifle and Pistol Club just past China Spring has multiple outdoor ranges and dues are reasonable. You will have wait for an orientation class to join.

I have not been to Republic yet, they are pricey. The cheaper indoor range in Robinson went OOB last year, nice folks but I guess they couldn't make a go of it.

Also check out Unique Guns on Wooded Acres.

GaryS

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2016
    Hiding among the Hippos
    Welcome to Texas NESBren. Are you on NES? For that matter, do you know what I'm talking about?

The Blizzard of 78 was something else, that's for sure.

Left MA last year and settled in Hutto with the Hippos.

There are a lot of nice people on this forum.

Welcome! I left Mass in 1980 after the blizzard of 78 for Texas and never looked back! Lived first in and around San Antonio working mostly for the Air Force. Then to the Austin area and now Georgetown. Vote right and keep our freedoms!

Top Bottom