• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I've been thinking about a nice 22 wmr rifle for a while now amd recently discovered these at some pretty low prices. Anyone own one or shot em' ? I am a firm believer in the "get what you pay for" rule but every once and a while a cheap gun is money well spent. Anyhow, maybe y'all can give me some advice.
    Target Sports

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I have the stainless 882 with synthetic stock and scope. I removed the open sights but packed them away safely. The rifle shoots great but I got into the Marlin 917V rifles in 17HMR and it got sidelined. The 882 won't shoot as accurately at 200 yards as the 917V but it has a heavier bullet and probably is better as a small game getter.

In all, I give it a complete thumbs up and have not a single complaint about the rifle! It's a "plus" that the magazines are the same as used in the 917V rifles, too.

Flash

mikebass78

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Mckinney
    I just picked up a 882ss, haven't fired it yet,( was waiting on ammo in the mail ) I've been getting alot rimfires lately. haven't shot it yet, but looking at the ballistics, looks like it'll be a little more fun than my 22's but less fun than the 17hmr.

and of course about the same $ to shoot as the 17, but I think I'll be happy, actually thinking of picking up another 22wmr as well.

Top Bottom