• ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Read more at AmmoLand blog;

Alan Colie, the Door Dash delivery driver who shot a YouTube prankster, has now been released with time served from a Loudoun County, Virginia, jail for unlawfully discharging a firearm in an occupied building.

This matter has been the subject of much discussion on YouTube gun channels and this forum regarding the defensive gun use insurance provided to Mr. Colie by USCCA.
    Capitol Armory ad

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Read more at AmmoLand blog;

Alan Colie, the Door Dash delivery driver who shot a YouTube prankster, has now been released with time served from a Loudoun County, Virginia, jail for unlawfully discharging a firearm in an occupied building.

This matter has been the subject of much discussion on YouTube gun channels and this forum regarding the defensive gun use insurance provided to Mr. Colie by USCCA.

He never should've gone to jail in the first place, and never should've been convicted of the stupid "unlawful discharge" nonsense, when he was acquitted of the other charges - it was self defense, thus lawful. Hopefully he gets better lawyers and gets that shit expunged or the conviction overturned.

mm54943

Not So Well Known...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Fort Bend area
    He still acts like a fucking idiot so maybe he'll get shot again.

There was one pankster a few years back that was shot and killed. He did these robbery pranks and came at someone with a butcher knife pretending to rob them, the guy shot and killed him in self defense really feeling his life was in danger.

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    THE PROCESS IS THE PUNISHMENT!
    By convicting him of a crime that could have resulted in a sentence of 1 year or more, he can NEVER own another gun to protect himself. More progressive BS to enable criminals and disarm honest folk.

OneGunTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2021
    Houston
    Pulling pranks on unsuspecting strangers is asking for trouble. I would not have shot the moron, I would have given him an injury so that he would stop following me. Breaking an arm works well.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Committing criminal actions in the name of 'pranks' doesn't legitimize them...

No, we weren't trying to rob that bank...it was just a prank dammit...ah, yeah, the guns were real loaded with live rounds and yes, we were caught, but it a was a 'prank' I tell ya!

mm54943

Not So Well Known...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Fort Bend area
    Pulling pranks on unsuspecting strangers is asking for trouble. I would not have shot the moron, I would have given him an injury so that he would stop following me. Breaking an arm works well.
    There’s all sorts of these prank videos where I’m shocked the person hasn’t been killed or beaten up.

One guy walks by black people and says “what’s up my N*gga?” and when folks get confrontational he’s all like “it’s just a prank!”

Another guy actually passes by and cuts people’s corded headphones with scissors while they’re listening to music. Then is all like “it’s just a prank”

Ausländer

Yak Shaving
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2022
    New Braunfels
    The Loudoun County DA (at that time) was a Soros (bought and paid for) leftist shill. Soro's PAC spent ~$1M to get her elected so she could screw over anyone to the right of Karl Marx.

The guy she charged had a concealed handgun permit and she wanted to use him as an example and an excuse to ban guns in the county.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    The Loudoun County DA (at that time) was a Soros (bought and paid for) leftist shill. Soro's PAC spent ~$1M to get her elected so she could screw over anyone to the right of Karl Marx.

The guy she charged had a concealed handgun permit and she wanted to use him as an example and an excuse to ban guns in the county.

Someone needs to prank her.....

Top Bottom