• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Gun owners like this give the rest a bad name. My wife was an LEO before she moved in to DFPS and I can't tell you how many times we both sat there after she told me about her day and said "I really do believe in 2A, but the amount of idiots with guns makes me question if we should have more restrictions because for every good owner, there's an asshole who shoots a family member". It's sad and confusing to live in today's world.
    It's up to them to protect themselves not have infringements put on everyone else.

WAA

I ❤️ Texas
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2022
    Slab City
    Gun owners like this give the rest a bad name. My wife was an LEO before she moved in to DFPS and I can't tell you how many times we both sat there after she told me about her day and said "I really do believe in 2A, but the amount of idiots with guns makes me question if we should have more restrictions because for every good owner, there's an asshole who shoots a family member". It's sad and confusing to live in today's world.
    I’m pretty sure good gun owners outnumber the assholes by a significant margin.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Saw that video over the weekend...........the guy he pointed the gun at didn't take it very seriously and should have vacated el pronto.....

Key takeaway…if a crazy old guy points a gun at you and threatens to shoot, don’t freaking encourage him!

If you do encourage said crazy guy, then you deserve the consequences…

Top Bottom