Patriot Mobile

Man Crashes Plane (On Purpose) into IRS office in AUSTIN, TX...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    Moral of the story, that is NOT the way to make a statement, hurting others to do so. If we can stop and audit the federal reserve, like Ron Paul's bill, expose these collection agents for the Big foreign banksters, that the route to go. Vote em all out.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    This is horrible. What a nut! I LOVE the IRS! I send every spare nickel to the IRS because I love them so much. In fact, I even borrow money to send to the IRS, because you can never have too much of a good thing!!! Go OBAMA!!!!!

Seriously... the IRS can "Diana Fire" for all I care. This, however, was not the way to solve any problem. In fact, he probably just made things worse for the rest of us poor schlubs whose testicles bear the "Property of the IRS" logo.

Clean house in 2010 and 2012, people! If you don't vote... we know where you live!

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Actually, he was very calculating in his plan. This is an MP3 of the ATC comms from Joe Stack’s final flight yesterday out of Georgetown. It is chilling how calm and collected he is, considering he is about to kamikaze his plane into the IRS offices.

He knew exactly what he was doing, this wasn't a fit of spontaneous anger but a premeditated and deliberate act. Now his family has to suffer the consequences...no home, no life insurance, and mopping up from this tragedy. The man was no hero or martyr, just an idiot who felt he didn't have to pay taxes like the rest of us...there are other ways of non-violent protest that don't involve taking the lives of your own family or others...

I guess I see this guy no diferent than that woman in Georgia. He may have had enough screws do so some damage, but could his actions have accomplished? Is it going to lower taxes? It is going to help his family, friends? He may have been deliberate, but his whole plan was illogical.

Compare this to 9/11, The were calculating and deliberate, but their actions actually accomplished quite a bit. It elevated their group from a "who cares group" to a "pissed off the world's most powerful country" group. They drew tons of recruits and money (sick as that sounds, it is true).

This isn't to say that either wasn't sick and murderous, quite the contrary, but this guy isn't going to do anything.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    Ron Paul just won the straw poll at the CPAC convention tonight. Who says he doesn't have a chance. Audit the Fed. We want our money back!

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Ron Paul just won the straw poll at the CPAC convention tonight. Who says he doesn't have a chance. Audit the Fed. We want our money back!
    I LOVE CPAC! But you have to realize that those at CPAC are pretty hard core conservatives, so it doesnt surprise me that they picked Paul. I love him myself. But come time for a real election they will pick someone that will be more moderate and draw those 20%-30% of voters who don't align with either party. I dont agree witht that strategy (they tried that with McCain and look what we got) but I believe that is what will happen

APatriot

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Houston, Tx
    Like I said, we'll see. I'd like to see Ron Paul win but I don't think he has the charisma to swing the uneducated masses.

Much of Ron Paul's message is "solid". However, his persona is too weak, in that Paul is perceived by the educated as uneducated. Obama's charisma appeals to the uneducated and ill-informed. The question for the masses is simple: which are you?

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    I LOVE CPAC! But you have to realize that those at CPAC are pretty hard core conservatives, so it doesnt surprise me that they picked Paul. I love him myself. But come time for a real election they will pick someone that will be more moderate and draw those 20%-30% of voters who don't align with either party. I dont agree witht that strategy (they tried that with McCain and look what we got) but I believe that is what will happen

You've got to wonder, however, about Bob Barr's affiliation with CPAC. He hasn't been well-received. And to be honest, I'm concern about Barr's affiliation with the ACLU. I haven't decided if this is a reflection on the ACLU, Barr or CPAC.

Top Bottom