• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    Glad to hear they had a legitimate reason to arrest him, being it's local to me

Officer had since quit, he Also had a few accolades in the paper for pulling somebody from a burning car, and big drug bust

sent from the batcloset in the batcave on the batphone

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Why would he arrest and tow the vehicle for those offenses? Just because he could? Did he suspect drugs in there and want to search the vehicle? Warrants valid? Was he released on the scene or from the jail? Too many questions left here thanks to crap reporting.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    He had at least one outstanding warrant, which pretty much guarantees he was going to go for a ride in the back of a patrol car no matter what they're for...

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    It really matters not why he was arrested, as it had nothing to do with him carrying. Even with the video that was edited to be one sided, it shows the cop hardly reacts when the guy says he is armed. Gun has nothing to do with anything

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    He wasn't arrested for carrying or having a LTC. (the number of stops that return a valid CHL w the DL is significant...ie, not rare/surprise/novelty for any officer. To make a claim acting like it is is ignorant on the accuser's part).

In the video I expected to hear the word warrants. I didn't hear the word at all. I suspect it was edited out.

majormadmax, where are you finding that he had an active warrant? I can't locate.

Last edited:

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    He wasn't arrested for carrying or having a LTC. (the number of stops that return a valid CHL w the DL is significant...ie, not rare/surprise/novelty for any officer. To make a claim acting like it is is ignorant on the accuser's part).

In the video I expected to hear the word warrants. I didn't hear the word at all. I suspect it was edited out.

majormadmax, where are you finding that he had an active warrant? I can't locate.
    Why would you suspect it was edited out?

jamespoole

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Rosenberg
    The officer, or should I say the officer that resigned resides in my neighborhood. I was unaware of this until last night when I posted the link on our Nextdoor page and it was deleted immediately not once, but twice! Come to find out, his wife is a moderator on that forum and is apparently the one who deleted it. A very heated debate ensued regarding the deleting of this post by other neighbors as they found out.
    The assistant police chief was indicted on official oppression charges this week as well....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Charlie, I needed to hear the radio traffic from Dispatch to the OFC. That was cut out from the video. In that return would have been the answer to if there was a warrant or not.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

This.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    No idea if 1. They showed a warrant and 2. If they confirmed. That's what I wanted to see in the radio traffic. But for whatever reason that part is not supplied in that link.

My Qs:

1. Is this a full dash cam recording?
    2. If not, who edited it?

Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    I was reading an updated story and no where did it mention any outstanding warrants???? As far as I can tell the Officer freaked. (Anyone have PROOF of outstanding warrants)
    Anyway heres the link for the UPDATE and since this happened a few months ago the arresting officer has left the department.
    http://www.click2houston.com/news/r...officer-after-driver-files-complaint/36554590

Anyway there will be a gathering Sat 11/28 from 10AM- 12Noon at Rosenberg Police HQ (See OCT Houston webpage)

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    http://www.click2houston.com/news/driver-files-complaint-after-traffic-stop-in-rosenberg/36532140

Seconds later, Gonzalez was arrested: "You're under arrest for your traffic violations."

First, note the plural ("violations"). Secondly, if he was arrested for carrying, why wasn't he charged for it? Thirdly, there obviously have been segments of that video removed. Lastly, the department conducted an internal investigation and determined the officer involved followed all proper procedures.

It's ignorant creative journalism at its best. Such crap as "At that point, the officer called for backup, seemingly because the driver had a concealed handgun" is why there the concept of journalistic integrity no longer exists. And just because Gonzalez "thinks" if he didn't have a gun, things would have ended differently. How so? Numerous people are pulled over for cc'ing every day, and none of them get arrested. It's crap, only made worse by a local news channel trying to sensationalize something that really didn't happen.

Channel 2 has the full investigation report, yet they fail to provide it online as it would show the entire story that he was arrested because he was legally carrying is a complete fabrication. If anyone is "out of control," it's the press...and yet another reason why never to take what they report at face value!

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    So this year alone we've seen the race card get played. That's an oldie but goodie. The gender card. The transgendered card. The homosexual card. The fat shaming card. The Syrian refugee card. And now..... The CHL card. What a year. It's always someone else's fault or bias that caused my problem. Anyone and anything's fault but mine. Gotta love this society we live in. Sarcasm.

Top Bottom