Got it...enjoy....

RepublicanvDemocraticWomen.jpg

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Why didn't he just wait till he lost his boner, or rubbed one out somehow and escape? I'm sure getting my dick stuck in a park bench would be a real boner kller real fast. Fucking idiot lol.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Why didn't he just wait till he lost his boner, or rubbed one out somehow and escape? I'm sure getting my dick stuck in a park bench would be a real boner kller real fast.

Are you trying to tell us you're an early squirter? This guy had staying power, man!

How the hell did he get a boner over a park bench??

The bench was looking real tight, and, you know, that metal bitch was really asking for it......

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication

A friend of mine was an emergency room doctor in Las Vegas many years ago, and one night they had a guy walk in with his dick poking straight out and a huge industrial size nut stuck around the base of his crank. My buddy literally used a hacksaw to cut the nut off, and the guy cried like a baby scared to death that the saw would slip and he'd get his meat cut. One of the funniest stories I've ever heard.....

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    Arent the threads in a lot of nuts sharp? I used to work in a metal shop and if they are not deburred good enough you would cut your fingers on them.....Just ouch.
    Guess he preferred 3 nuts instead of two.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    haha! damn that would be unnerving for sure.

did he get sliced?

Apparently the sawing went off with no problems, but the guy did cry a river of tears. Think maybe he learned a lesson?

Arent the threads in a lot of nuts sharp? I used to work in a metal shop and if they are not deburred good enough you would cut your fingers on them.....Just ouch.
    Guess he preferred 3 nuts instead of two.

My friend the doctor said he's actually seen this a number of times. Usually some guy with erectile issues and has access to heavy equipment. He said they use lube getting the things on and then don't realize the swelling issues that occur once the blood starts backing up and the threads dig into the tissue and prevent its removal. What people won't do to get off.....

Top Bottom