• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dane421

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    DFW
    I'd run the mags on my belt for reloads and feed from the chest. Have you had a chance to watch the magpul dvds? You'll find some pretty good stuff in there to consider.
    Yes this is exactly what I plan on doing, but I have not found mag holsters yet I want to pay for. Any suggestions? I think I need two.
    Texas SOT

CarbonCycles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Austin, Texas

CarbonCycles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Any of you guys want to get together before the class?

I'm slowly getting the rest of my gear together. Btw ammoengine.com is starting to throw up some decent deals on ammo.

Gamer747

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2009
    Personaly I can't belive we are two months away and have not heard a peep from the folks sponsoring the class.

Does anyone have any details?

GI-John

Hurry up and wait!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    I...

Oh I'm aware of what he's trying to do, but I believe Chris could have handled the situation much better. It's one thing when you're conscripted and forced to react; it's another thing when a person is paying for the training.

It sounds like you would prefer a manual more then a class. No I'm not saying that sarcastically. Whether in training or combat people need to be yelling getting the message across the field. Pronunciation is key. It helps weakin tunnel vision, not to mention making sure the communication is not drowned out from all the firing. Im sure after you take the class you will realize that nothing was personal and that you learned and had fun at the same time.

Top Bottom