• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I think there are plenty of gun ranges that rent machine guns. The issue you may have is that your interest is very specific, and outside of what any I know offer. If you wanted to dump a few magazines out of an Uzi, M-16, or Thompson it would be much easier to find to get you hooked up.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    why it is so complicated to rent belt machine guns in texas?

Probably a value thing, it's easier to rent a Ford than it is to rent a Ferrari.

Belt fed guns cost significantly more than magazine fed guns. Most rentals I have seen are beat to hell, old, and have had a hard life. Someone that invests the kind of money for a gun you are talking probably wants to take good care of it, and lessen the wear and tear, and not have it out there for a rental. They generally don't need the cash a few rentals would generate either.

Go to Knob Creek during thier annual shoot, drop the cash and go rip out a few belts. A lot of those guys let others shoot thier guns during that weekend. If I remember correctly you can generally shoot 50 rounds from a belt gun for around $75

Steve M

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Central Texas
    atermSub26d_small.jpg

Top Bottom