• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Does anyone know where to locate one of these? It is a device that you attach to the rear sight that allows you to see the sight picture of the shooter. I used them in the Army with shooters that were having issues and they worked well but now i have a shooter that is having what i believe are sight picture issues and would like to find one of these to verify and fix the problem.
    Texas SOT

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Does anyone know where to locate one of these? It is a device that you attach to the rear sight that allows you to see the sight picture of the shooter. I used them in the Army with shooters that were having issues and they worked well but now i have a shooter that is having what i believe are sight picture issues and would like to find one of these to verify and fix the problem.

Never heard of it. Does Google show anything?

If nothing else, use process of elimination. Make sure trigger control and breathing are right and it has to be sight picture.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    This is the number of the training device, have not seen any sources for sale though:
    The part number is DVC-T7-84 (M16 sighting device)

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    This is the number of the training device, have not seen any sources for sale though:
    The part number is DVC-T7-84 (M16 sighting device)

Not actually a part number, have a buddy in supply try to find it from that. It was an old catalog number and the system doesnt recognize it.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Cant buy one from there, that is were you have to sign them out from for use in training classes within your units. I am a retiree and would like one for my personal instruction courses.

I meant primarily as a way to determine actual NSN, therefore offering a way to find a supplier.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Top Bottom