Luxembourg FN49 Score

Glenn B

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Sep 5, 2019
Texarkana Area
I take it you’re not from around here, are you?
That, I thought was, obvious when he mentioned the ten day waiting period in Kali (California).

As for DROSed, I had no clue either.

The thing is, in either instance just mentioned, it is confusing when people write or speak using abbreviations and acronyms expecting everyone to know what they mean. I try to avoid doing it, but guess I am guilty of it sometimes myself. Some acronyms like ASAP are so popular I would think any adult (who is an American English speaking person) knows its meaning but I found out recently not everyone does know it (although now at least one more person does after I explained it).

Texas45

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Dec 10, 2020
Not where you are

I has a swiss 1911 however it has been sportirized and rechambered to 308.
Bought by my dad in early 70s for $15.00.
Good shooting rifle just wish I could find a way to mount a better scope in it. I have a scope to use just need to figure how to mod rings to work with the side mt brkt it came with from umpteen yrs ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glenn B

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Sep 5, 2019
Texarkana Area
Oh. Y’all think I care about the àsspain associated with being a gun owner there? That’s cute.
I have no clue to what you are alluding when you ask if we think you care about "asspain" anywhere of any type. I was just pointing out it was obvious he was from California, as you had asked or said, that he was not from around here. I also just pointed out that acronnyms and other abbreviations can be confusing. What that has to do, in your mind, with "asspain" of any sort is beyond my comprehension.

echo1

"A free people should be armed and disciplined"
Feb 8, 2021
KALI
Asspain or not it's in my hot little hands now :cool: That make 3 FN49s for me, 7MM, 8MM, .30-06. I'll get pictures up some time. PAX

kbaxter60

Lesser Being
Jan 23, 2019
Pipe Creek
Guess politician’s don’t understand the definition of infringed so good.
Infringed they get.
It's the "shall not" they struggle with. They seem to see it as a challenge and not a imperative.
But what do we expect from a party who quibbles over the definition of "is"?

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads