• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kittyhawk

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NE Houston
    Well I am 42, I had a vasectomy at 25. About 33 I fell off the cliff. I lost all energy gained a tone of weight. Well I move out of state took on a high stress job and in general felt like shit all the time. Last Dec I moved back and went to a new Dr, he ran a bunch of tests and found my T level at 203. He put me on injections once a week for 8 weeks then on 200mg/ml 20% cream daily. My numbers went up to 700 in 8 weeks. Well fast forward to this summer I broke my knee and left my cream in the hot garage for a week. I gave it no thought and went right back to using it, well the heat must of made it go bad. I started to notice a downward swing, I got retested in sept and it had dropped to 325. He got me back on injections ever 2 weeks with my cream. Next week he wants me to start with 200mg/ml 40% cream. I can tell it works and so can the wife. I fall a sleep faster, sleep all night, I want to get up in the morning and started having the morning wood again. I wish I would of done this 8 years ago. I am back to loosing weight and feeling all around much better!!!!!!!

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Pellets are definitely the best way to go. I just can't afford them so I'm taking the poor mans route and stabbing myself in the leg each week.

The cream would be useless in my case because its only good for a few hundred point gain if that.

I buy mine in 10 ML vials at my local family owned pharmacy. It is hugely expensive there so I'm open to cheaper suggestions if anyone has them. I'm not a member of Costco but I am at Sams; I'll check the price there and report back.

Anyone using an online pharmacy? I hear that is the cheapest route.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    What are these pellets you speak of? I been useing cream for about 6 months and not a big difference. Is the next step the stabbing?

Yeah, the cream won't move you much. Next step is injections. A little daunting at first but once you get the hang of it they're no big deal at all.

The pellets are injected into your muscle once every 6 months by your physician. They are time releasing and keep a steady supply flowing. They have several benefits; they're simple and require no weekly maintenance, you won't experience the peaks and valleys felt with the weekly injections, they keep you at a steady level.

They're also very expensive and most insurance plans won't cover them if the cheaper injection route will do the trick.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    My doc has added DIM to my daily regimen to help block estrogen buildup. I take it in addition to the Japanese Knotweed and it seems to be kicking ass.

Anyone else told to use DIM?

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    My doc has added DIM to my daily regimen to help block estrogen buildup. I take it in addition to the Japanese Knotweed and it seems to be kicking ass.

I'm only using the knotweed, and my estrogen is in the low 20's...which is great.
    What is DIM?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    So if mike berry says its good you believe it?

My doc says it's not quite ready just yet, she thinks in the next year or two, it's gonna be dialed in better...but the pellets aren't lasting the full six months according to her source.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    My doc says it's not quite ready just yet, she thinks in the next year or two, it's gonna be dialed in better...but the pellets aren't lasting the full six months according to her source.

I kinda figured they would start to drop off before the full 6 months was up.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX

Yes. I was told to use DIM and y'all convinced me to use knotweed instead.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom