• ...and so much more!
  • jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    Let me start by saying, I love this site and it has further added to my addiction of collecting and gaining new knowledge on a daily. I have personally met several members in person and love the sense of community from all around Texas. I thank all of you that share that common appreciation and continue to educate and spread your knowledge.

I posted my rant on the Californians that are constantly moving here to suck us dry, so I don’t really need to touch on that further, as many know my stance. This will be more directed to the next category of retard I’ve been noticing.

It seems as of lately we have been experiencing a influx of some strange shit. I understand some come here for the sole purpose of buying or selling, hilariously find out they are in the wrong place and disappear pretty quickly.

It now seems we have a wave of dip shits that are here for the sole purpose of starting shit. As much as I love a difference of opinion, or people wanting to get into guns, that does not seem to be what this is. If I’m wrong this is a great place to gain a wealth of knowledge from great people and degenerate’s alike. If I am correct then I extend a big fat Fuuuuck offff and get a life.

I’m still fairly new so this might be a usual occurrence, just seems like it’s happening more than I’ve ever seen. Any other thoughts or opinions on this?

For the rest of the normal (I use that very mildly) members, again thank you guys for all the insight, opinions and sharing everything you know. Nothing better than laughing at some of the shit that comes outta your mouths, knowing all hope isn’t lost and there are still (by my standards which isn’t saying much) normal people in the world.
    I really don't understand your point. Do you like this forum or do you dislike it? :)

Top Bottom