• vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Damn..he has been a pretty good role model till now

He ain't helping anyone here
    Not gonna save anyone from being murdered or robbed.

Dumb ass

1000021868.jpg
    Target Sports

ronr68

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Taylor
    Damn..he has been a pretty good role model till now
    Not my experience. One of my young daughters bought one of his music cds at the recommendation of a store clerk that it was suitable for younger kids. I heard her playing it and immediately took it back to the store and demanded my money back. I don’t understand how expletives and violence belong in music.

OldPhart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2017
    Orangefield
    A lot of folks have disappointed me revealing their 'leftist' bent.

Most recent is Shaq, (previously for me) was Dwayne Johnson aka 'The Rock' and so many more I'd not known how left they are until one day they let it be known...sigh...
    Just about all of them are "Public Leftists" in order to keep friendly with the Hollywood crowd. Privately, they are very likely to vote conservative. One the owner of the place I worked at back in Ca was a good friend of Jerry Buss (Lakers Owner). He was able to get into the "family & friends" areas of Staples Center and I was able to tag along occasionally. All the players, coaches, etc would come to him for financial advice and their candid opinions were very different from what was publicly displayed. They were on a first name basis with each other and were very straightforward with each other.

Can't speak to Johnson but Shaq's desire was to become LE and was pro 2A but things may have changed in the last 10+ years.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I've got a junk AMT 380 I'd like to get rid of, but I'll be at Camp McCain for State Guard training this weekend.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The Dallas County Sheriff's Office is hosting the event this Saturday, Feb. 10.

Owners who give handguns will receive a $100 gift card. Long gun owners will be given $125 gift cards.

The program is only available to Dallas County residents and there is a limit of 3 firearms per resident.

"I support Sheriff Brown’s initiatives; Sheriff is doing the right thing and keeping our communities safe," O'Neal said in a statement.

The Dallas County Sheriff's Office says Saturday's event is expected to be the first of many this year.

The event will be held at the Dallas County Sheriff's Training Academy at 8401 South Polk Street in Dallas.

It will be held from 9 a.m. to Noon.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Shaquille O'Neal amassed a $400 million net worth even after retiring from basketball, mostly from smart business investments, a solid investment in his career and image, and some personal passions. He owns a chain of franchises, invests in various companies, and raps and acts.

The low dollar amount paid per weapon suggests more virtue signaling; good press.

Gov of Illinois Pritzker is vehemently anti-gun for Illinois, but his family just opened a gun range across Wisc border. There is a Pritzker Military Museum & Library. Article

Clown World

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I think the $100 per is about on par with prior buybacks. The $125 long gun buyback amount is $90 more than my dad paid for the 22 rifle I’m turning in. Though the barrel wasn’t cracked when my dad bought it.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I have a junky old shotgun I could throw in, but participating in a so-called 'buy-back program', no way...

At the end of the program, I don't want the 'lefties' thinking they've done a good thing...

I absolutely want them to think they’ve done a good thing. I get rid of crap I couldn’t get $20 for, and maybe next time I’ll have more cash to buy something good off someone in line.

festering

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    sw houston
    He is being sued by people who lost all their money in the FTX scam. They finally served him, he ducked the process server for months but they got him. He was paid millions to endorse FTX.

Top Bottom