• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Well, it's my unfortunate duty to let family and friends know that Pat Schoolmarm Mandry passed at 2:17 March 20th here at home, her hand in mine, shortly after I had said a prayer asking God to take her home to her reward, and release her from her earthly bonds.
    God blessed me with a wonderful, loving wife that was always my biggest supporter - and I'm going to miss her terribly. Our shared faith in God gives me comfort in knowing that we'll one day be together again - but at least now she's free of the pain and constraints her stroke of two years ago visited upon her.
    Baby, enjoy your reunion with your parents and mine.....I know they'll be glad to have you with them again. The boys were here less than an hour from hearing the news to make sure I was going to be okay, and they'll continue to be here - so don't worry about me.
    I look forward to our eventual reunion and hope you left me knowing just how much I loved and treasured you. My eyes cry, but my heart rejoices in the knowledge that we'll eventually be rejoined. I know God will be glad to have you back in his arms - I love you.

View attachment 442195
    <>

Bless Y’all !

<>

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    TRN, in the past you coordinated so many fundraisers to help TGT members (old ownership of this site), now it is your turn for a little help. I can't help financially, my parents require much. But I can say a prayer for you and the missus. While you can seem ornery at times, you have had a heart of gold that many of the "new" members may have never seen, and you are a strong man. Cry now and rejoice in the end of suffering and the eternal reward.

Top Bottom