Patriot Mobile

Looks like New York is headed even DEEPER into the Black Hole of DEBT!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    Can't we just print more money and give it to them?

Don't know for sure who has spent more the Dem or Rep---but If I had to venture a guess it would be Dem.

I'm afraid Clock might be right about obummer and another four years. The general public is dumb as rocks when it comes time to vote.

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    oh lawd.jpeg

DBDawg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2011
    Mont Belvieu, TX
    We've had alot of Republican leadership in the history of the US and yet, we're still further and further in debt. The problem is the politicians, not the flavor they run as. Even the Republicans have spent beyond their means, and it's all because spending money makes you look good as a politician. While cutting programs invokes nothing but "Think of the children!" responses and makes you look like a heartless animal to the voting public.

+1

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    well i also see you ignored my challenge and probably cause you knew you'd lose!! as for spending, the math shows yer lil buddy O-DUMMY, has spent MORE IN HIS FIRST 2 YRS THAN BUSHES ENTIRE 8!! last but not least you could possibly be right of him getting another 4 yrs. but that ONLY proves those that voted for him twice are JUST PLAIN STUPID!!!!! even you agree the guy is an UTTER FAILURE and to not give someone else a chance is DUMB!! as he has CLEARLY PROVEN he doesnt now what he's doing.....

Bush spent 20.4 Trillion over his 8 year tenure compared to Obama's 11.1 Trillion in 3 years. Obama's per year budget spending is significantly higher on the order of 75% more.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Bush spent 20.4 Trillion over his 8 year tenure compared to Obama's 11.1 Trillion in 3 years. Obama's per year budget spending is significantly higher on the order of 75% more.

I would like to see the numbers regarding Obama's violations of the Constitution versus those of all the Presidents who have preceded him combined.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    No one is approaching Lincoln. He imprisoned dissident politicians and journalists. He was basically a dictator.

Ironically, it would have probably been better for the South had he not been assassinated. He wanted to take a much softer approach to Reconstruction than his successors.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Ya think?? and thats exactly why we have an INEPT LOSER for Potus!! a Democracy that allowed UNINFORMED SHEEPLE to vote...... and I'll bet if ONLY working tax paying, retired, in school citizens were aloud to vote, this country would be in a far BETTER OFF PLACE!!:patriot:
    So your oligarchy of choice is better than their oligarchy of choice? That's a slippery slope, man... While I tend to agree that people overall are undereducated and make poor decisions of it; referring to people as "sheep" that need herding is typical Marxist thinking. I would strive to educate people, rather than trying to "herd" them.

If NY wants to be quasi communist, then I think they have that right. The thing I don't like is that when they fail, they'll drag everyone else down with them. The states are all a little too interdependent for my tastes, and that interdependency continues to grow because of the power grabbers in DC.

I have to admit that making it so that if you are on welfare; you cannot vote, would be a great idea. I still feel it should be up the the individual states if they want to enact such policies.
    “When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Ben Franklin

Lincoln has him beat.
    +1
    Remember that Lincoln was the first Republican president. That party has been tainted since birth. That said, I've never voted Democrat

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    So your oligarchy of choice is better than their oligarchy of choice? That's a slippery slope, man... While I tend to agree that people overall are undereducated and make poor decisions of it; referring to people as "sheep" that need herding is typical Marxist thinking. I would strive to educate people, rather than trying to "herd" them.

I cringe to think that Skeeter and I are in the same school of thought, but I have always felt that each issue you are voting on should have a couple of basic questions attached to it. Get them wrong and your vote does not count. Because I honestly don't care if your opinion is different than mine as long as you understand the issue. I know this will never happen for MANY reasons, but its a step in the same dierction as Skeeter.

“When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Ben Franklin
    Isn't it funny that the same issues and thoughts persist for hundreds of years without improvement? Maybe sad is a better word than funny.

Remember that Lincoln was the first Republican president. That party has been tainted since birth. That said, I've never voted Democrat
    I don't know if I have never voted democrat. I try to vote for the best person regardless of party, so I have probably voted dems into local offices. I can say I have never voted for a Dem for Pres.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    This is what happens when you let people besides "white male land owners over 21" vote, LOL (That was a joke in case someone out there is getting all worked up about it)

Seriously, we are either a nation of laws or we aren't. If you give the government new jurisdictions of authority then it can also act against YOU in that capacity. That's why we should always be careful in granting the government ANY authority other than what is very, very essential to running basic operations.

Freedom means you have to suck it up if your neighbor is doing something you don't like but isn't hurting anyone.

Pray for them, ask them to change, help them, do what ever. But, if you allow the state to force them to change then it may be your turn some day when someone doesn't like what you're doing. Freedom doesn't mean the world is perfect, it means we have the right to choose our own destiny.

You'd think a place that was a critical part of the American Revolution would remember it's history.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    So your oligarchy of choice is better than their oligarchy of choice? That's a slippery slope, man... :
    actually its not really a slippery slope. again IMHO, people that WORK, PAY their own way, have retired already and have paid their own way or just plain students etc should be the only ones able to vote. my thought process is simple, ANYONE who wants to be lazy, not work when they are FULLY HEALTHY to do so, or sitting around ON PURPOSE collecting off of any entity like a leach should NOT be allowed to vote which decides how this country is run. i could care less if they change their thinking or politics. but if they CHOOSE to not contribute to our country/society and ONLY suck off of it, then they HAVE NO SAY!! simple as that.....

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom