• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Savageman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2013
    Mansfield, Tx
    Hey all, I have been tossing the idea of starting a new shooting club down here in the mansfield area. I have been receiving a lot of positive feedback and interest. I would like to offer a membership type organization that could offer a place to shoot, offering primarily long range rifle shooting. I would like to see 100-500+ Yd lanes with pistol as well. I Would like it to be as unrestricted as possible while maintaining high safety awareness. Would like to have shooting competitions and a wide variety of other events as well. It is envisioned as a family friendly club where we can teach and share our passions with our family. I encourage any of you that have interest in this to contact me and get involved in building this organization with me. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you and shooting together someday in the near future.
    Target Sports

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Sounds great. In the Frisco area we have lost four / five ranges in as many years. There was hope for one that opened recently but I believe the price got to be a bit high.

What is the pricing struture for your range? What will the restrictions be?

Savageman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2013
    Mansfield, Tx
    Still in early development. We ere thinking about 20.00 a month on membership dues. Restrictions probably being full auto. Remember that this would open and operate as a club or organization at meet times and dates. Not a public for profit range . Facility would be operated and maintained by its members.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    If you haven't already, get in touch w/the NRA's Range Development folks.....a LOT of info there, along with insurance resources AND grants are often available for public ranges.

Top Bottom