• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Ok guys, I'm 5'10 320lbs, I'm considering buying a bike. The last time I rode anything I was a teenager and it was a 250cc offroad bike. I want something comfortable for long rides, it is either that or a Mercedes SLS - AMG that I'm wanting. I just haven't made up my mind. I'm single and wanting to be crazy. My current ride is a Cheverolet 2500HD diesel (2011). I'm keeping my truck no matter what! I just want something fun and face it, I want to attract some young fluff for fun! Unless someone can help me make my truck really badass. Any suggestions?
    Venture Surplus ad

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Just got this 06 Honda Sabre 1100 myself. I'm appropriately your size. Will have it today if everything works out.

What's your budget? Start with a MSF course and get your M stamp on your drivers license.

bikesmall.jpg

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Lemme' get this straight. You're makin' over 200 grand a year (after taxes), you're single and you're asking for suggestions about buying motorcycles on a gun forum? No offense intended, just seems a little strange.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Seems normal enough to me.
    He's a resident gun nut an posted in the auto section.

To the OP:
    What kind of fluff are you looking to attract? I'd think only high maintenance fluff would be drawn to the AMG while the scooter could possibly attract both high and low maintenance fluff.

With your disposable income, just get a high quality mail order.

Sent from me.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Lemme' get this straight. You're makin' over 200 grand a year (after taxes), you're single and you're asking for suggestions about buying motorcycles on a gun forum? No offense intended, just seems a little strange.
    Who cares what anyone makes here or their marriage status? I know if I have a question I'd rather ask it here where I have a sense of who the people are I'm asking than looking to strangers elsewhere.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    No offense Charlie, I have no REAL experience with motorcycles. In my line of work, in providing an EXPERT service to clients, I have learned to listen to others with experience. I just want some advice from people who actually RIDE, for fun, and for an everyday use, they are providing their expertise, to me.

Top Bottom