• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Do Any of yall know of any gun shops/ranges(spring/conroe/woodlands/huntsville/surrounding) that may be needing some PT help? I work nights in sleep medicine and work 3 days a week(thats Full Time) and need something to keep me busy. I dont claim know everything about guns by any means but I've been shooting my whole life, and like learning more. Let me know! Thanks Mike H.
    Gun Zone Deals

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I know its kind of a long shot but I figured it couldnt hurt. It could even be a shop helper of some sort for a gun smith, or even an archery shop(I hunt some and bowfish) I have a good job even though its not exciting coming from EMS, but I wouldnt mind finding something I enjoyed doing a few days a week. Not expecting top dollar or anything. most of it would probly go towards purchases anyway. Just figured yall might know of some place who may be looking or may have saw signs up.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I had to read that twice before I got it. I thought you wrote "work nights on sleep medicine". I was wondering why you'd brag about that, lol...

Top Bottom