• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • infntrysuicdekng

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    houston tx
    hey guys i am prior army infantry and was interested in starting a little training group here in houston that will teach tactics and marksmenship etc, i am interested in starting a well regulated militia par texas state law, and federal law. I also am attending a training meetup near college station the second weekend of feb so let me know if you are interested just pm me etc
    DK Firearms

mrseatle

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2009
    SW Houston
    How many years were you Active Duty in the Infantry?

It's not a suicide mission is it?

My "mom" told me never to volunteer for anything

infntrysuicdekng

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    houston tx
    thanks

hey thanks guys it would be mutual training, if you know more than me you teach me and vice versa, contact me at infntrysuicdekng@aol.com, i would be interested in a gear swap/sale this weekend. and get together to get to know eachother.
    and to answer the questions... no this is not a suicide mission or mission of any type,
    i served 4 years in the infantry two deployments one to afghanistan and one to iraq. 36 months all together over seas.
    so hit me up if you can make it this weekend i have alot of spare gear and would be willing to give a huge discount compared to what you would be able to buy it thanks guys

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Nothing wrong with this at all but keep your business link out of the posts unless you are interested in sponsorship on the site. It's only fair to those who already have paid sponsorships here. We are glad to have you on board!

Top Bottom