• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2nd Abeliever

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Texas
    Hi all. I am interested in a Trade + cash or something like this for a Mini-14. I have a few arms that I wish to "unload" from my coolection that may be of interest to you in a trade.
    Here they are listed:
    #1: Taurus PT Millenium Pro 111 9mm. I have shot about 75 rnds thru it. No jams, ftf etc. Nice shooter. About 6 months old. I'm first owner. Holster, all original items included(2mags).

#2: Carl Gustaf Mauser SPORTERIZED. 6.5x55. I have about 200 rnds for this one. Shot about 30 rnds thru it. Also a nice shooter. Nicks on stock and bore about (85%???). Nice old carbine for its age(1901).

#3: Springfield sidexside 12ga shotgun. This is a nice old shotty, needs TLC. Nice shooter. About 25 shells thru it. Crack/chip in stock. Bore has pitting.

Let me know if interested in trade plus cash deal.
    Throw me your idea, see if we can work something out.
    BTW, I'm looking for the regular stock (preferably wood) base Mini-14 model. Any stockwill do. PM me.
    Thank you all.
    Texas SOT

R.Lynn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Katy
    I have a newer all weather ranch rifle mini 14. I am looking at trading for a SS Marlin 30-30. I have 6 20 round magazines that would need to come with it. Any interest, PM me.

2nd Abeliever

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Texas
    Well unfortunatly Mr. Lynn, I don't have what you seem to be interested in so I will have to wait til I come across another deal I guess. I know these guns go for a pretty penny, IMO, so I won't even try and make you an offer, since I would unlikely be able to come up with what that rifle is fully worth.

If you ever decide to trade for something else, let me know as I might have/come across what you might be looking for.
    Thank you once again Mr. Lynn.

BTW, at my last job, one of the few friends I had was named Lynn also. Mr Roger Lynn. Great man. RIP Roger buddy. He was a vet and under-appreciated by most. Man did that get to me. RIP Roger my friend.

krtexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Have you found a Mini-14 yet?
    I have a Mini-14 580 Series wood stock I am thinking about selling with 2 Ruger factory 20 round magazines.
    I would take $500.00 for the package. Do you have a picture of the shotgun? How much is it worth?

2nd Abeliever

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Texas
    KRTexas >I cant seem to be able to up-load pics on to this site. If you pm me your e-mail, I can most likely send you some pics that way.

Top Bottom