Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    ATT00022-5..jpg ATT00025-5..jpg ATT00079..jpg ATT00058..jpg

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I like the LIBTARD term. It fits blue steel democrats on a gun board. A democrat is standing with you until the party tells him not to.

Floyd_Droid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    Shady Shores, TX
    I like the LIBTARD term. It fits blue steel democrats on a gun board. A democrat is standing with you until the party tells him not to.

By all means.. if you have something you'd like to tell me. Bring it; but stop acting like a retard, it just promotes your traumatic and pathetic mental state.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I've been standing in this party a year before you ever got here... so I think its time for you to drink a hot mug of STFU.
    and yet you only have 35 more posts....
    im just sayin...
    ;)
    (friendly jab don't beat me up)

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Guys....Here's how it works.......Gun folks of all flavors stick together to make the Libtards and Anti Gun Knotheads tear each other to pieces. That is our joy and purpose: to make the Obamas, Pelosi's, Shumers and Feinsteins of the world rip each others hair out by the roots.

Gun folks are all in the same boat. Don't be knockin holes in the boat.

Similarly, I've been a motorcycle rider for 40+ years. The Newbies rag on you if you don't ride their brand. The old timers say "I don't care what you ride....just so you ride." We are all "scooter trash" under the name brand "T" shirts........................ Brothers.

Flash

proforguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Pipe Creek
    I understand that nobody thinks hard about what they say including me sometimes. My daughter has Down Syndrome and is truly "retarded" and to use that term to describe moronic people is wrong, we as the pro gun culture should at least try to speak intelligently so we ourselves do not sound moronic . love the forum

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    By all means.. if you have something you'd like to tell me. Bring it; but stop acting like a retard, it just promotes your traumatic and pathetic mental state.

The only thing that is pathetic is you whining via "Report a Post" about people "bashing" you, yet you are here picking a fight with people.

Grow thicker skin, or just don't bother posting. I'm tired of this drama bullshit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom