• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    Finished Project

View attachment 3710 View attachment 3709 View attachment 3708 Finally found some material to kick start and finish my little portable re-loading table. Its small and looks crowded in the pics , but that is to show what can be mounted on as needed. The table is 5/16" x 20.5" x 10" , drilled and tapped to mount press and all the goodies needed to re-load. Bottom frame is 3" x 1 1/2 tubing found. The main mast is heavy duty pipe and collar welded on as best as I could. The table itself can be un-screwed from the frame to dis-assemble and being in the collar, makes it easy to swing left (un-screw) and work from any angle and still be solid and stable to work with . Made to hold 2 - 550-b presses front and backside. Wasn't sure how stable it was going to be so I mounted only one. Will mount the other later on. Got tired of working in the storage area outside where it got HOT . Now I can re-load in the comfort of my room where its cooler.®

murdoc94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    DFW
    Nice bench, you won't regret building it so staut. I built mine out of 2x4's and plywood and it rocks a bit when reforming some rifle brass and gets annoying over time...

Nice boat in the background too!

roadapple

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    Claude, Texas
    George, that is a super-nice bench! I'm currently planning one. You raised the bar with your workmanship. Now I'll have to get stain and urethane.

Jim

Gungle George

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    Hey Jim,
    I see you live in Claude. I stop there to buy fishing lures from the little antique shop on my way to East Teaxs to fish. Man that guy can talk!!!
    Cheers,
    George

Top Bottom