• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dredge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Spring
    I have made attempts to listen to the Libs and try to get some degree of understanding as to what they are thinking but all I hear after about a minute is Baaaahhhhh Baaahhhh Baaaahhhhhhh. F'n sheep....wanting their perceived cut of government cheese.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    I think it would be a good idea for everyone to do a 2 year stint working for the govt after high school, so they can see just how stupid and f*cked up everything is inside the bureaucracy, and what kind of brain dead morons work there, and the insane mind numbingly stupid ways they come up with to flush 25% of your paycheck (if you are one of the soon to be minority who actually pays taxes instead of sucking off the govt tit) right down the toilet! Only to do it again year after year, and ask for more money to waste each time. If people could see how the govt works, I think enough of them would wake up enough to know they don't want the govt to be in control of any part of their lives, let alone actually utter the words "We belong to the govt."

There are two polar opposite views of what this country is about. At some point one side is going to try to force their beliefs on the other side. Actually, let be rephrase that. At some point the left is going to try to force this moronic bullshit on the rest of us. Because the right just wants to be free, and out from under the thumb of the govt, and is happy for the brain dead fucktards on the left to also be free, as side benefit, even if they deserve to be living in DPRK, or die from mass starvation in Soviet Russia or China.

Shit, I think we ought switch populations with DPRK and deport all these brain dead libs to north korea, and bring all those poor people over here. God knows we'd be better off with a ton of ex-north koreans over here who understand the value of freedom, than these brain dead walking pieces of human refuse who understand nothing about the country they live in or what has made this country and our way of life the envy of the world.

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    The scary part of this whole thing is that there are probably a LOT of people who feel that way. They see the government as this benevolent ruling body that has nothing but their best interests at heart. Kinda like MOM... who just happens to live in DC. It's just ignorance - they don't know that the gov is supposed to work for them. Frightening... sheep that are too stupid to know they are being lead to slaughter.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    The scary part of this whole thing is that there are probably a LOT of people who feel that way. They see the government as this benevolent ruling body that has nothing but their best interests at heart. Kinda like MOM... who just happens to live in DC. It's just ignorance - they don't know that the gov is supposed to work for them. Frightening... sheep that are too stupid to know they are being lead to slaughter.

That's really it right there. This scares me. People this stupid really scare me... But I don't like to be scared of stupid people, so scared quickly turns into pissed-off for me instead.

Seriously though, I think we are getting dangerously close to some kind of tipping point for how many stupid people this country can handle without having some kind of major societal upheaval of some kind.

RIG78

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    League City (Houston Area)
    LOL... If you think about it, I can say I feel like I'm being pimped by the gov't, in that my hard earned money gets taken before I even see it. Yes, gov't SHOULD be working for us, but politics is politics when you're in the position to benefit from it (get yours while you can). Unfortunately, some of us don't benefit as much as others, but I (for me only) have been fortunate to be able to WORK for what i see as the tide turning for me anyways. No higher tax, no state tax (like my home state of La), better schools because of tax $$$ going toward the school system. This is some of what's important to me now...

Generally speaking, it'd be nice if I had a tax break, as a person making less than $250k (combined household income). I wouldn't mind paying taxes on a winning Powerball ticket either, assuming I were to win one!

Sent via MY iPhone (TapaTalk)

Top Bottom