• ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Fellow pulled up next to me at the range.
    At our range you can park within feet of the shooting tables.
    he proceeded to unload and set up several tool boxes, spotting scope, shooting bags, gear of all manner.
    he then sets up a long rifle muzzleloader.
    he sets targets gets all ready and BOOM!
    The cursing commenced. He started THROWING his gear boxes back into his truck.
    WTH?
    He had loaded his first shot and forgot to remove the ramrod when he fired.
    So ramrod had launched off down range and smashed the target.
    Dude was mad.
    LoL
    Hurley's Gold

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Not on a public range but at a friends farm i learned to shoot on... Back in my earlier (late high school) days when I thought I was cooler, we were having a party at a friends house. He lived 10 miles outside Lincoln Nebraska and 1 mile outside of good old Alvo Nebraska, where I lived. Little town of 160 people.

Anyway, an acquaintance who had recently landed a girl I had been after was shooting this guys highpoint carbine. He was about to leave but wanted to shoot his last full beer can. He stood about 10 feet away but I told him to put the barrel right up next to the can. "Everybody knows the blast pressure will shoot all the beer straight away from the gun," I said. He thought this was a smart idea. I'm pretty sure about 90% of the beer went ON HIM! He went home reeking of beer and was grounded... Monthes latet we became really good friends and your apologized.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Very first TGT meet. Raining like hell. - RstyShakelfrd (sp?) dropping his Glock in the mud/river behind the benches at Bexar Community. A little frog lube (extremely funny under the circumstances) then proceeded to shoot out the center of the target.

Going with the Moonpie to Cedar Ridge. Pulled out the 1860's version of a black powder rifle. He said "Well, you want to try it (or something similar.) First shot - a bulleseye.

Last edited:

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    I just recalled the time I was at a local range and just sighted in a scope. I was the only person on the range that morning and while loading a mag I noticed a bird land in front of my target.... Let's just say the v-max really dies have "explosive" expansion...

I'm sure the range officer found it later and likely knew it was me at the time but I didn't go back for a while so they likely forgot about it.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I'm a member of a very well run and maintained range.

If you get caught shooting wildlife, you'll be immediately ejected as a member without a refund.

Top Bottom