• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Salt, You're gonna get an ulcer reading this crap, my friend.

They're gonna be stupid no matter what. What they write is vomit.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    14. These phrases: "right of the people peaceably to assemble," "right of the people to be secure in their homes," "enumerations herein of certain rights shall not be construed to disparage others retained by the people," and "The powers not delegated herein are reserved to the states respectively, and to the people" all refer to individuals, but "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" refers to the state.

All of them are great, but this one stuck out.

TaoJones1066

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Weatherford, TX
    Great list! The title however made me harken back to the glorious days before the invention of the horrible gun. Birds were singing, children were playing, and somewhere a party of Vikings were hacking up monks with axes. Oh those were the peaceful times. As far as I'm aware, the entire time of the hundred years war, nobody died of gun violence. What a golden age.

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    ...and somewhere a party of Vikings were hacking up monks with axes. Oh those were the peaceful times. As far as I'm aware, the entire time of the hundred years war, nobody died of gun violence. What a golden age.

Dont forget the Spanish Inquisition!

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Great list! The title however made me harken back to the glorious days before the invention of the horrible gun. Birds were singing, children were playing, and somewhere a party of Vikings were hacking up monks with axes. Oh those were the peaceful times. As far as I'm aware, the entire time of the hundred years war, nobody died of gun violence. What a golden age.

Did you know the Mongol hordes under Genghis Khan conquered most of Asia and parts of Europe - and yet not a single person died of gun violence during that entire time? What an enlightened, kind people the Mongols must have been!

Top Bottom