APOD Firearms

Let me shoot some of your wabbits and I'll bring the beer!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    You've been hanging around TXRN too much
    You know, that turd flop called me yesterday n I wasnt gonna answer, but then I thought maybe he is givin away 1911s. I dont have one so I took a chance. We talked for one minute and my language skills are shot for a week. Still no 1911.

where did we go wrong...
    I told you it was the boogieman when you asked - you still opened the door didntcha
    Venture Surplus ad

stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    So.....from this thread, I have learned the new guy wants to shoot the newer new guy while drinking beer and Kyle and STX are busy looking at and playing with each other's milkshakes.....oh, and you shouldn't use a long rifle in a truck without the room to bring the barrel up all the way....

Lies and slander!

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    You know, that turd flop called me yesterday n I wasnt gonna answer, but then I thought maybe he is givin away 1911s. I dont have one so I took a chance. We talked for one minute and my language skills are shot for a week. Still no 1911.

I told you it was the boogieman when you asked - you still opened the door didntcha

Curiosity tends to get the best of me. Plus, I set the boogieman on fire when I was 4. I didn't think he would bother me again.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Re: Let me shoot some of your wabbits and I'll beer the beer!!

Repeating from page 1...

And you obviously have no idea of the proper protocol for asking for permission to hunt on someone's land. LOL
    And I made that so obvious by ...

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    In Kansas, I hunted with a guy named Frank, a tough old bastard who worked for the railroad. Frank married a young woman who was a killer cook. She would cook the rabbits we shot in a thick, brown gravy like a stew and it was wonderful! She fried squirrel, too.

One day, Frank and I weren't having any luck getting the usual game but clouds of blackbirds were flying over us while we hunted the hedgerows. Frank said "Let's get some blackbird pie going." We blasted blackbirds for a while, picked them up and took them home. Of course, his wife cleaned them for us and actually made blackbird pie. It was good!

Frank was a no shxt kind of guy with a very dry sense of humor who reminded me of "Dirty Hairy" with his low key manner. His wife kept bitching about him driving their only car to work and leaving her stranded so he went right out and got her some wheels. He bought her a bicycle.....one of those old things with the fat tires! Every day, she'd pedal that bike into town to shop! It had a little rack on the back but was not exactly what she had in mind.

Frank was definitely a unique kind of guy.

Flash

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    In Kansas, I hunted with a guy named Frank, a tough old bastard who worked for the railroad. Frank married a young woman who was a killer cook. She would cook the rabbits we shot in a thick, brown gravy like a stew and it was wonderful! She fried squirrel, too.

One day, Frank and I weren't having any luck getting the usual game but clouds of blackbirds were flying over us while we hunted the hedgerows. Frank said "Let's get some blackbird pie going." We blasted blackbirds for a while, picked them up and took them home. Of course, his wife cleaned them for us and actually made blackbird pie. It was good!

Frank was a no shxt kind of guy with a very dry sense of humor who reminded me of "Dirty Hairy" with his low key manner. His wife kept bitching about him driving their only car to work and leaving her stranded so he went right out and got her some wheels. He bought her a bicycle.....one of those old things with the fat tires! Every day, she'd pedal that bike into town to shop! It had a little rack on the back but was not exactly what she had in mind.

Frank was definitely a unique kind of guy.

Flash

i was just about to ask what the hell this thread was even about until i got to this post......and then i realized i had no words for that couple......how do you find a wife who is fully on board with cooking up whatever creature you kill and bring him........blackbird pie? what the ....? you dont put bird in a pie.....pies are for fruits

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    i was just about to ask what the hell this thread was even about until i got to this post......and then i realized i had no words for that couple......how do you find a wife who is fully on board with cooking up whatever creature you kill and bring him........blackbird pie? what the ....? you dont put bird in a pie.....pies are for fruits

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Teachers in school always bitched about my always busy mind. To assist you, I'll explain the chain of thoughts that made me think of Frank and his wife.

Thread..........Wabbits are yummy
    I know wabbits are yummy.
    Where have I eaten good, yummy wabbits?
    Frank......Franks wife......Great wabbit...
    She also made Blackbird pie (breasts only)
    Thought about Frank's green Mustang and how only Frank drove it.
    Thought about her bicycle and the whole bike story.
    Didn't think about why anyone else could be interested or get a laugh about Frank & the bicycle.
    I'm in trouble again....................... Chit, some things never change.

There ya go.

Flash

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Teachers in school always bitched about my always busy mind. To assist you, I'll explain the chain of thoughts that made me think of Frank and his wife.

Franks wife......Great wabbit...
    pie & breasts only
    how only Frank drove it.
    Thought about her

There ya go.

Flash

my mind is not any better......took some words out (didnt add any) and fixed it for you.....

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I don't appreciate your modifying what I said then posting it as a "quotation". That's not OK.

The humor is appreciated and I got a snicker out of it ........... but don't post it then attribute it to me as the author.

Flash

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio

I know wabbits are yummy.
    Frank......Franks wife......Great wabbit...
    She also made Blackbird pie (breasts only)
    Thought about Frank's green Mustang and how only Frank drove it.
    Thought about her bicycle and the whole bike story.
    Didn't think about why anyone else could be interested or get a laugh about Frank & the bicycle.

There ya go.

Flash
    boobs? pics?

Top Bottom