• ...and so much more!
  • benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    navyguy (in real life, Larry Grohman) passed away this past Sunday.

He hadn't been active on TGT for about a year, now, but he was a real old school member, having joined in 2008 and contributing thousands of posts since then.

I confess I didn't know him but he was a member of the family. Given that's the case, I am hopeful that anyone who knew him will drop in here and say a few words.

RIP.
    Guns International

SabreFirearms

Local Business Supporter
    Oct 18, 2023
    Cleburne TX
    I knew and had the honor of shooting with Larry aka NavyGuy many times back when Alan owned the forum. One of the best pistol shots, I have even seen. Super nice guy, him and his wife Paula too. Will be missed! RIP ole friend. Fair winds and following seas sailor!

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    Well the average age of the forum member is probably 60+ would be my guess and rising. @Maverick44 and I are some of the younger members and Im mid 40s now. I can't think of ANY forum member in their 20s.
    The truth is the reality we must deal with. The older I get the more I realize every day is a gift not to be squandered.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I never met or talked to him, but that doesn't matter. All TGT members are family
    and when one leaves our range here on Earth, they go to the heavenly range up above.

Rest in peace.
    1f64f.png
    1f64f.png
    1f64f.png
    1f64f.png
    sent to his family.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    navyguy (in real life, Larry Grohman) passed away this past Sunday.

He hadn't been active on TGT for about a year, now, but he was a real old school member, having joined in 2008 and contributing thousands of posts since then.

I confess I didn't know him but he was a member of the family. Given that's the case, I am hopeful that anyone who knew him will drop in here and say a few words.

RIP.
    I DIDN'T KNOW HIM AT ALL BUT RIPTGT BROTHER!

Top Bottom