• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    It’s about disarmament and death by a thousand cuts. They prevent folks from buying black talon ammo, shape charge ammo, some states won’t let you have steel core. Now green tip.

Writing is on the wall. The government wants us to not be on equal ground.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Regulation of local commerce. Is that even constitutionally allowed? What gives the federal power-grabbers the right to do so? Can anyone list the article? If not, isn't this considered sedition?
    Though I do realize that they have been fking up the once-capitalist market for decades. Big ones to consider: green ethanol destroying millions of vehicles and livelihoods, EPA regulations restricting car sales, specific goods taxes just to name a few. I am sure y'all can come up with a lot more.

So why do our RiNOs allow him to do this? Or is he going to bypass the checks-and-balances and our constitution and just write another dictator's EO?

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX

That sob.
    This is not a surprise since the Biden Administration has repeatedly shown their lack of understanding of even the most basic concepts of economics. Various companies around the world have stepped up to supply ammunition to folks in the U.S. so I am certain this will just provide more incentive to do so.

As a matter of fact, if memory serves, Seller & Belliot (a Czech ammunition company in business since 1825) is supposed to be building or acquiring a production facility in the U.S. I have used their ammunition for some time now and I have no complaints.

However, here is the new question this raises: What about ammunition sales through the CMP? And, more importantly, what about sales of surplus firearms through CMP or even the future of the CMP?

I think the questions about the CMP need to be addressed to our folks in Congress with emphasis on continuing the program. I am concerned that the move on ammunition with regard to Lakeland is just the first shot in getting the U.S. out of supporting firearms training for our citizens!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    However, here is the new question this raises: What about ammunition sales through the CMP? And, more importantly, what about sales of surplus firearms through CMP or even the future of the CMP?

I think the questions about the CMP need to be addressed to our folks in Congress with emphasis on continuing the program. I am concerned that the move on ammunition with regard to Lakeland is just the first shot in getting the U.S. out of supporting firearms training for our citizens!
    I think you might be confusing the old DCM & the newer CMP.

CMP has less to do with government and is more of a private company was my understanding.

Either way we will never see what the government gives away like recently in Agitatedstan.

Not unlike the old Army Navy surplus stores, .vs the ones pushing chicom reproductions. Hell I remember 55 gallon drums with O3A3's and 30/06 ammo for 3 cents a round.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale

That sob.
    Why doesn't Winchester just say no?

The combloc shit worked its way out
    How so? Are there cheap spam cans available somewhere?

Top Bottom