La Porte pipeline fire - any locals got inside info?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    This one does bug me a bit. They were very quick to say "this is not terrorism", yet they didn't even have the body out yet and had zero motive to offer.
    It sounds like a white SUV drove through a fence and then crashed into a part of the above ground pipeline structure. Sounds like maybe a GPS mixup, huh?

Oh, and for extra credit: I feel for you Houston peeps every single time they put Lina HIdalgo in front of a camera. Damn, but the IQ of the entire geographic zone plummets once she opens her fool mouth. In this case, she was lamenting that there is only a fence and not concrete protecting this sensitive infrastructure. "People don't want to live here any more."

My gawd.

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    a white SUV... must be racial supremacists.
    * ash-colored now

Screenshot 2024-09-19 at 15-33-46 La Porte pipeline fire suv at DuckDuckGo.png

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    This one does bug me a bit. They were very quick to say "this is not terrorism", yet they didn't even have the body out yet and had zero motive to offer.
    It sounds like a white SUV drove through a fence and then crashed into a part of the above ground pipeline structure. Sounds like maybe a GPS mixup, huh?

Oh, and for extra credit: I feel for you Houston peeps every single time they put Lina HIdalgo in front of a camera. Damn, but the IQ of the entire geographic zone plummets once she opens her fool mouth. In this case, she was lamenting that there is only a fence and not concrete protecting this sensitive infrastructure. "People don't want to live here any more."

My gawd.
    I saw her on the news, now the dei elected C*%@ has her hair in braids and weaves, probably her wife's idea.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    They cut the line and let the gas leak out and burn. Interesting the car is quite a ways from the fire. So it hits the pipeline, starts the fire and can't get far enough away to survive? No major traffic roads near by? How many power substations shot at so far? Obviously not a terrerist event?

Top Bottom