• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    The first amendment does not protect anything said on this or any other internet site, unless it is government owned or you are directly communicating with a government official in their official capacity.
    The first amendment protects against GOVERNMENT censorship.
    Just as TGT ownership and/or their designated moderators have the right to censor and ban you, every other non governmental owned site on the internet also does.

In fact it has also been upheld in NYT V. Sullivan that it does not protect defamatory speech.
    So no, he wasn’t “using his first amendment right” to do squat.
    True.

My post was more about if you don’t like hearing, reading, or experiencing something you have a choice in how you respond.

Often people respond just to stroke their ego or get mad over silly shit.
    Guns International

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Went into our local Kroger this evening after supper for some of that new Dr Pepper float ice cream . No bad service to report but the ice cream sure was good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    My wife showed me that.

I flipped her off and told her I hope she gets brain freeze. Lol

I does look good but it will just be cold cardboard to me.

But some day. I hope it's not a limited thing or I will have to get some to deposit in the deep freeze fir when my taste comes back.

Right next to my quarter for the carts at aldis.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    @ no one in particular;
    Won't be long some will be passionately defending having to stock the shelves, sweep the floors and kiss an ass in addition to your cart boy and cashier "duties" for the "privilege" of purchasing overpriced goods from a company that would just as soon see your purportedly Conservative 2A loving self dead.

I'd bet most would be annoyed at finding a product for sale in a retail establishment and having to jump through hoops in hopes they'll deign to sell it to you!

You're trying, with potentially limited means, time or ability, to do something nice for your spouse and it turns into a clusterf**k, who wouldn't be frustrated?

Unnecessary bullsh*t wrapped around something as simple as buying a cupcake.

I read the entitlement assertion, we'll leave that for a future diatribe.
    We know the feeling!
    No.

FFS, you’re loaning them a quarter while you use the cart, not giving them your remaining testicle.
    <>

It is the principle involved, not the amount !

<>

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Is this the Ukraine thread?

No - not enough Russians, no one has spent billions to funnel back to the Biden's, and there has been no appearance by the Ghost of Kyiv

Over a cupcake…a cupcake.

You know who has REALLY good cupcakes? Chepes markets. The best god damned Mexican chocolate cup cakes you'll ever stuff in your mouth north of the Rio Grand.

Why can't we all just get along?

Nopes. Our savior and uniter, Saint Rodney be dead. He's snorting crack of a hooker's butt in hell, next to George Floyd, Johnny Cochrane and Jeffery Epstein. We cannot all just get along since no one is worthy of picking up the mantle and crying out on TV about it. 24 pages of replies - I forgot - have we veered off course in this thread to debate 9 vs 45, wheel guns vs autos, striker vs hammer, the superiosity of Beretta over Sig, Ford vs Chevy, A pair of blown out sneakers vs any Dodge, Astros vs Mariners, Football vs Football (Soccer), or corn vs flour tortillas yet?

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    have we veered off course in this thread to debate 9 vs 45, wheel guns vs autos, striker vs hammer, the superiosity of Beretta over Sig, Ford vs Chevy, A pair of blown out sneakers vs any Dodge, Astros vs Mariners, Football vs Football (Soccer), or corn vs flour tortillas yet?
    Well, damn. Beans in chili didn't make the cut?

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Well, damn. Beans in chili didn't make the cut?

Shit, I'm old, dementia taking hold and I'm not even 42 *yet* - how could I have forgotten one of the most heated topic in Texas?

I'm siding with no beans, though I'll eat beans in my chili, its not how *I* prefer it. My wife is a bean loving heathen though, so ours always gets beans.

Top Bottom