• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbp210

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    This Friday evening I went to take my daughter's vehicle to her school in Kerrville and she invited me to this mom-and-pop burger place near town called Classic Burgers. She told me most of the students like to come and eat their burger combos. We went and the burgers were totally awesome and cooked right and the fries were out of this world. If anyone is interested next time they come to Hill Country, try this place. I am a big-time burger connoisseur as some on this forum found out from the last meet and greet in Livingston I give this place a big excellent review just like the mom-and-pop restaurant in Livingston. If meeting members in the Hill Country this place could be a great meet and greet.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    We ate there a long time ago, and I remember it was pretty good.

Their weekend hours (or lack thereof, they're only open on Saturdays 11-3) don't make them an option for those who only visit the Kerrville area...

cbp210

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    We ate there a long time ago, and I remember it was pretty good.

Their weekend hours (or lack thereof, they're only open on Saturdays 11-3) don't make them an option for those who only visit the Kerrville area...
    Alot of the mom and pop businesses in Kerrville close early on weekends. There are some great restaurants like the Lakehouse in Ingram serve great food.

Top Bottom