• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amplyfied11

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2014
    Hello All. First post here in the boards and relatively new to the area. I'm looking for some nice clubs near Katy/Fulshear for everything from pistol, rifle, to clays. I stopped by American Shooting and thought it was ok, but was
    Wondering if there were some places near to me that you recommend. Again, the place was nice enough, and I'm sure I'll shoot there, but the prices and vibe both seed a bit odd to me. Thanks!
    Gun Zone Deals

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    There's a new indoor range on 59s out in Rosenberg, should be open next week or 2

Bayou rifles on eldridge and i10, private club, really only air rifles, handguns and 22s, fun place to shoot though. They do have a full range in pearland w a 1000yd range

Tactical firearms in katy, indoor , douche bag owner

ASC is ok, just watch your 6 on the way out, and idiot shooters. Was there a few yrs ago when guy shot himself in the hand.

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    I go to ASC quite often told shoot rifles. Never had any problems and did not feel any negative waves.

I have shot pistols there as well, but typically prefer indoor ranges. I used to frequent Tactical Firearms on Mason, but lately not so much. The vibes I gathered on this forum and elsewhere left me feeling uneasy. Now I do my indoor pistol shooting at Full Armour Firearms on the Katy Freeway near Beltway 8/Sam Houston Tollway. You can use your google-fu to find the specific address.

I have not done the sporting clays course at ASC yet, but plan on doing it soon. My wing shooting skills are probably very rusty and you never know when an opportunity might arise.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom