• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    The old commie Jedi-Mind-Trick of trying to convince voters they are centrists, and normal folk like us. Like Obama shooting a shotgun (poorly), Shotgun Joe and his double barrel, same with Kerry and his bullshit, etc. After lying and getting into office, they instantly turnaround and go back to their evil commie ways.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Gun ownership does not imply support for gun rights. She and her ilk would gladly surrender their guns if all guns were banned, since they believe there would be so much safer in a world without gun violence.

Disagree.
    Her ilk will never give up THEIR guns.
    They’ll damn sure give up yours.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Gun ownership does not imply support for gun rights. She and her ilk would gladly surrender their guns if all guns were banned, since they believe there would be so much safer in a world without gun violence.

Not a chance. Any confiscation, mandatory buyback or any other affront to 2A does not apply to them, only to the unwashed masses. It's just another step in giving them even more control and widening the gap between the ruling class and everyone else, i.e., the peasant class.

In every commie regime, not only is all the money, power and absolute authority and control concentrated solely at the highest levels, but so are the firearms, which just makes the rest that much easier to manipulate and control with zero fear of revolution or retribution.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    'clouding her vision and her judgement' Don't believe that for a moment. Just another nasty commie.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    There is no way in hell she owns a fucking gun, or has ever fired one. Lying sack of shit.

Yeah but she'll never need to. She gets lifetime Secret Service protection, does she not? Especially if she steals the election and actually becomes POTUS, or offs Joe before January.

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Not a chance. Any confiscation, mandatory buyback or any other affront to 2A does not apply to them, only to the unwashed masses. It's just another step in giving them even more control and widening the gap between the ruling class and everyone else, i.e., the peasant class.

In every commie regime, not only is all the money, power and absolute authority and control concentrated solely at the highest levels, but so are the firearms, which just makes the rest that much easier to manipulate and control with zero fear of revolution or retribution.
    I'm just sayin'.........I would like to see them try it here. It won't go over well. Many will choose to die on that hill. Enough so that it would never actually work.

Top Bottom